Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
She's hidden her likes because she didn't like the fact that Stacey got more than her. Oh and her management told her to so that people couldn't see just how low her engagement really is. Better stick a rocket up Cumslut's ass eh Soph, tell them bots to like your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
For the Christmas album:

Dodging' around the Christmas tree
Can’t have the sheep know that it’s up
Balsam hills? I’ve got three
They keep engagement up

Posting about the Christmas tree
This Christmas will be greige
And if that doesn’t get me hits
I’ll say that Ronnie won’t behave

You will get a sentimental feeling when you see
My cleaning trolly Her name was polly
Mortgage woes outed by dolly

Posting an ad for P&G
I’ll only tag you if you pay
I’m a saleswoman primarily
So the sheep buy what I say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
As much as I want to agree with you - because I do agree that she’s barely promoting the things she used to etc I think what she’s done is shifted to being “above advertising”. For ages I thought she was dropped by P&G. Instead what she’s done is slyly work her way ABOVE advertising using these products. Her “army” do that. She is a Brand partner. I wouldn’t ever claim to know how this all works but in my head she’s basically getting money for getting her sheep to do all the work.
I think sadly she’s pretty minted. Not as securely as people like SS but enough to buy outright a £1mill house. Ffs if I really wanted to even me and my partner could get a £1 mill house. But we live somewhere with higher property value. What I’m getting at is it isn’t much of a stretch for her. It might not be the best investment but they won’t be looking ahead. They aren’t massively splashing the cash as far as we can see right now. They have their cars; secret designer shopping that we know she does; but no huge holidays that we know about & no huge cost commitments. I’d imagine they’ve paid of her parents mortgage if it isn’t already. Maybe sorted the sister out. Aside from that they just fritter the interest. They can afford it.
If they over stretch and buy a £2-3 mill house well that’s another story.
Omg. I think the penny has sort of dropped for me. Is being a brand partner sort of like being on the higher rungs of a pyramid scheme with all the sheep being the ones at the bottom going to the tupperware parties??😱

Popsicle12345

I’m sorry if I come across out of order but if she is really struggling that much that she needs her husband at home every day and her mum round everyday to look after the kids and iron her clothes whilst she sits there crying surely she actually needs some form of professional help?
I completely get struggles I really do, I had PND with my first child and the husband was on shift work and I don’t have parents so had to do it alone and It was horrible whilst dealing with a completely toxic mother in law but what I don’t get is she’s able to still travel up to Scotland and into London but she can’t do her own ironing? And needs mummy their for support 24/7, makes no sense!

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
On another note - today she’s started following two accounts that focus on the editing of images on insta/ body positivity. I predict she’s going to have a little troll rant about how she’s accused of heavily filtering but SHE DOESNT. I can definitely sense she’s flexing to flip all that “I didn’t even recognise her” on its head to her benefit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Popsicle12345

She loves shaming him doesn’t she?! (Very naughty too…) has she ever thought that him being ‘naughty’ might be the fact that his still a toddler and also he might be getting frustrated with things as he cannot communicate so his communication comes out in his behaviour! This women is damaging to people, wish she would get off social media!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It was a mis-spelling of nasty, by a Hincher I think. I’ll see if I can find it

edit to add the abbreviation list from the wiki but I can’t find the actual thing. I’m sure someone has it.

View attachment 908878

Edit again as I found it!
Was shared by @Sazz1006

View attachment 908888
Oh god don’t share that again, my stomach muscles can’t take it 😂😂 better get back to my cruncky snacks and throwing coke down my fat thriat blessed be xx

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oh my god this is why she stopped all the upcycling posts and banging on about her and her dad having a workshop! Imagine upcycling all that crap only to be told you can’t get a mortgage on the mansion!
Yes apparently the dolls house disappeared because she was planning on using it for the house reveal but you guys busted her then she couldn’t get the mortgage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
If she’s sitting on the floor at 10pm crying so mummy will iron her a dress to wear she needs help.
I hope it’s another one of her lies to look relatable that’s backfired massively.

Those two little boys have at least 5 adults on call all day every day. Not to mention the teenage niece who’s wheeled in as Soph’s carer at weekends.

• Heart

The bullshit is strong with this one today. Hiding likes for the benefit of small businesses 🤡

And she can fuck right off calling that innocent little boy naughty.

No! You're naughty selling his privacy for insta engagement.

Fuck right off and then fuck off again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggessshton

Mortgage denied, what a calamity, soph spent her savings on sylvanian families
@Hellobaby123 you’ve inspired me! 🤣

🎶
Oh, dear! What can the matter be?
Mortgage denied! What a calamity
Soph spent it all on Sylvanian Families,
And on buying extra hair.

James promised to buy her a bunch of alpacas,
He promised to buy her a bunch of alpacas,
He promised to buy her a bunch of alpacas
Now Sophie says it isn’t fair.

James in the garage on projects we never see,
Could go for a walk with the fat dog Henry,
But instead he’s back on BetFair.

James promised to get her a house in the country,
A load of land around, a workshop for Daddy,
A different wing, for Freda the Nanny,
Now Sophie says it isn’t fair.

Mortgage denied! What a calamity
Soph spent it all on Sylvanian Families,
And that’s why she cried at the fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Do you think that’s why things between her and Inch haven’t been that great? She full on blames him for this downfall doesn’t she😆 and why he’s been going to church, praying for a miracle by the sounds of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I have some tea people, so little Miss Hinch tried to get a mortgage for a big house and it fell through because she couldn’t get a deposit big enough 🙊🙊🙊🙊 I have a friend who works at a broker who deals a lot with ‘celebs’ she isn’t directly connected but overheard a conversation if you get me 🤫 seems the tide is turning!!!
Oohh you need to stay! Pull up a whitewashed pew....

• Haha
Reactions: 50

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
I need get a life 😂

song to the tune of, Do they know its Christmas?

Its Xmas time, there’s no need to be a cunt.
At Xmas time, we log in online & banish Hinch.

And in our world of trolling, we can spread a smile of joy,
Throw your arms around the dog
At Xmas time.

James say a prayer
and pray for the big pounds signs
At Xmas it’s hard but when you’re feeling shite,

Oh,,, theres an astroturf outside your window
And it’s a world that’s full of tat.

Where the only hand is showing,
its the bony shoulder glaring
and the Xmas range that’s out there, is designed by someone else.

Well tonight thank god it’s Gretel instead of me
and there won’t be any covid rules this Xmas time.

The greatest gift they’ll get this year is free, ooooh

Where nothing ever cooks

No deposit or Brad Pitt

Do they know I’ve got anxiety

Here‘s to trolls
Raise a row on instagram
Here’s to trolls
Underneath that tattle name

Do they know it’s Xmas time at all?

FLEECE THEEEE SHEEEEEEP

let them know it’s Xmas time

feel free to change 😂

Well, I’ve woken up with a cough and just had a positive lateral flow.

3yo seems okay so far but getting both of us a PCR this morning. He’s already seriously cross about the prospect. I’ve lost all ability to cope with adulting.

At least I can get the teenager out of his isolation cell (bedroom) now, if I’ve already bloody caught it.

Fucking brilliant. Happy Tuesday.
ah polls you’re not getting it easy at all Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50