Mrs Hinch #465 Steve wishes everyone a Happy New yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice that when she first sits on the sofa she crosses her legs and has to move her feet. You can see her wiggle both toes and she doesn’t wince once. If you had broken your toe you would be so careful moving your foot. She’s in all positions putting pressure on her foot and doesn’t look in pain at any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Awwww I luv MrsHinch 4 Eva she is such a inspu8tion 2 us all, h8rs gona h8 hun. She is so nice she go visit a disabled girl and gave her her own footz.
i fink Mrs & Mr Hinch shud record a single 4 chariteee called Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz. It would b No1 4 sure.
Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz
But the very next day, you edited it away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 203
Did you notice that when she first sits on the sofa she crosses her legs and has to move her feet. You can see her wiggle both toes and she doesn’t wince once. If you had broken your toe you would be so careful moving your foot. She’s in all positions putting pressure on her foot and doesn’t look in pain at any time.
Too high on unnecessary morphine to feel any pain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie seems like a sweetheart but I can’t help but feel that a lot of people have used her for content and for self-serving purposes today.

the cynic in me wonders if Hinch is going to try and be a - for lack of a better phrase - disability influencer as the beauty / mummy / weaning / puff pastry influencer niches haven’t worked. Go down the “autism warrior mama” route. I’d like to think that S&J wouldn’t be there to begin to plan the next year of content based on Ron’s needs but I really wouldn’t put it past them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe there is a shortage of Just Roll in Glasgow, Jamie got hungry and ate the damaged footz in order to survive?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is cringey af but we really are like a little gang on here aren't we. The support everyone gives eachother is just lovely. You'll never feel alone when on tattle!
You're such a lovely bunch of cunts xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
This makes me feel uncomfortable. Would she visit this kid if she didn’t have CP? Why is she wonderful for visiting a child with disabilities??

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Even if I liked Sophie i would have a huge problem with that post, it’s asif she just can’t be bothered to explain who this little girl is and why she’s there so just tagged her in it so people can go on her profile to find out themselves! Her sheep are that bleeping deranged as well if someone comments on the post asking who the little girl is they will probs get jumped on for being a troll for not knowing who she is #bekind🤷🏽‍♀️ Also I bet the mam has said something to Sophie to raise awareness so she’s threw that half arsed story on. She’s tried to do a Sam faiers type of story and failed miserably, but at least that little girl has finally met her idol and is happy!
Also Goodbye to the foot that has completely fucked off cause it’s also sick of Sophie’s tit, RIP
Hunch did say it was "my Katie" 🙄 That's all we need to know. Me me me. Look at me being altruistic.

This trip was just a PR trip to make her look good, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
😭🤣I can’t stop laughing at the picture with no foot! How did she think she would get away with it?! She has black tights and socks on! It’s noticeable especially with laminate flooring beneath her footz! You can see the flooring through the wheel of the chair, and there is NO foot otherwise you’d see it and not the flooring.

( how many times have i said Flooring 🤣)

Although the picture is very sweet she should of explained to her followers who Katie was and that she has CP. I had no idea who she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please don’t shout but I thought Hinch looked lovely in those Katie videos. Happier and more natural than she has in a long time.
I might try and get me some Morphine if that’s what it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
#Shteve1Fut. I’m crying with laughter, look at the size of the other one, she’s got an oversized sized 5 & a minus 5
0D6CFF62-B813-4D99-B62D-5319B3AEA9B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Please don’t shout but I thought Hinch looked lovely in those Katie videos. Happier and more natural than she has in a long time.
I might try and get me some Morphine if that’s what it does.
Yeah but it also makes your right foot fall off so be careful what you wish for.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What foot is the broken toe suppose to be on...... and no way on earth would they give her Oramorph for a broken toe..... she honestly thinks all her followers fell of the Christmas tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we really meant to believe that her foot was that bad that she visited A&E in the early hours during a pandemic and needed oramorph. But was then completely fine to traipse to London, go for lunch and then jump on a plane across the country. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.