Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Awwww I luv MrsHinch 4 Eva she is such a inspu8tion 2 us all, h8rs gona h8 hun. She is so nice she go visit a disabled girl and gave her her own footz.
i fink Mrs & Mr Hinch shud record a single 4 chariteee called Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz. It would b No1 4 sure.
Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz
But the very next day, you edited it away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 203

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #465 Steve wishes everyone a Happy New yeah
Winning thread title by @Paddy71 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap because it’s like two hours since our last fred ...ya nutsy trollzzz are on fire.

Sooo Sophie went mental on Friday night and went on a passive aggressive posting spree answering the “trolls” comments on the Virgin Radio Instagram post.
She revealed her true self and even ended up turning on a Hincher by mistake.
The scary moo was stalking people’s Instagram profiles to find out their names and the names of their pets and she upset one of her own fans by name checking the lady’s deceased cat, instead of apologising she dirty deleted but we have receipts below.

She went on a visit to see Katie a young girl with cerebral palsy who lives in Scotland. The whole thing has been documented by Hinch on her page with stories and a grid post. She explained nothing about who Katie is or what her condition means for her or how followers could help with donations or volunteering. Newer followers won’t know as she’s not mentioned her for ages - and so really there was really no point to Hinch posting the visit at all except to feed her narcissistic messiah complex.

Oh and that broken toe was more serious than we thought as Soph has no footzzzz... 😱

83F9E746-5037-4BA4-8769-D053873EF816.jpeg

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Awwww I luv MrsHinch 4 Eva she is such a inspu8tion 2 us all, h8rs gona h8 hun. She is so nice she go visit a disabled girl and gave her her own footz.
i fink Mrs & Mr Hinch shud record a single 4 chariteee called Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz. It would b No1 4 sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I know it was a few days ago but just wanted to jump in with the A&E mess.
I know many of you are in the NHS so have first hand experience of this already but I thought it would be ‘good’ to raise this.

TRIGGER WARNING - sudden death.

My other half is a paramedic and has never seen things so bad. There have been times where he has counted up to 25 (that’s approx 80% of the ambulances that serve the county) queuing outside the hospital. 25 crews waiting hours unable to go to outstanding calls because the hospital is too overstretched to triage the patients. The crew that took over from him last night had a patient on board for 9.5 hours waiting for the hospital to take them.

Over the weekend his crewmate was sent to a job where an ambulance was called 3 hours earlier for a patient who was having chest pain while on the toilet (classic heart attack symptoms). She called back twice, the second time to say he was unconscious and unresponsive.
The crew turned up and he was dead.
This is a call that would normally have an 8 minute target.
This same scenario has happened a number of times just in the last week.
Meanwhile crews are being sent to (no joke) calls for things like ‘severe sore throat’.
SOPHIE, this could have been your Dad.

Last week a man self presented in A&E with stomach pain, waited hours to be seen. When he was seen he stood up and dropped dead in front of the nurse. The cause of the cardiac arrest could have and would have been treated if he’d been seen sooner.

That’s multiple families losing loved ones unnecessarily, these are crews facing questions and their own upset at being faced with scenes of utter disaster, and patients who could have been saved, these are investigations that will be launched and cost the NHS even more.

This isn’t ‘normal’ winter pressure. This is people calling ambulances or self presenting to A&E for absolute BS reasons (cough, a sore toe). During the peak of the pandemic people avoided hospitals and now its back to full abuse of the service.
This is the squeeze of the NHS to its demise in the view of privatisation.

Not that this would bother multimillionaire Hinchy, she could afford the best plan for herself (the rest of the family can slum it).

Like you all I’m enraged that this vile woman can have so little regard for anything outside her self serving, careless need for attention.
Not only was she wasting NHS resources, she was in a place that would be teaming with COVID, and then even further increasing that exposure risk by wondering around London, then plodding around a fookin’ airport! Then visiting a vulnerable child?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! This is why we are in this mess, too many people not continuing to do their part (not that she ever did, we saw her breaking rules multiple times), not taking ownership, not taking COVID seriously, bleeding a system dry and not giving two shiny shites about anyone but themselves.

Rant over. Time to catch up on 40+ pages

x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
@Pollyanna263 did you want to post the Christmas song in full so I can pop it in to the recap lovely?

I can’t believe we’ve got through another thread 😂
Here you go! We’d only got up to fleece you again so I’ve done a rush job and finished it 🤣

But the very next day, you edited it away.
Next year to save me from tears,
I’ll only edit my nostrils.

Snapped my toe and morphine high.
I fleece my sheep, but they still buy, buy, buy
Tell me sheeples, do you recognise me?
Well I’ve got so many faces, it doesn’t
surprise me.

Merry Christmas, P&G will pay me,
Wrapped it up, wrote ‘love from Mum and Jamie’
Now I know what a con woman I’ve been,
But if you forget it now I know I’ll fleece you again.

A crowded room, tummy anxiety,
I hide my face, no phoootos of me.
My sheep, you thought I was someone to rely on.
Me? My shoulder can’t keep its clothes on.

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart,
Mario’s under cover cos I tore him apart.
Ooh, ooh, now I've been to Paisley,
But not to Mario’s for tea.

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart,
Jamie’s at the dump with Ronnieblessisart.
Maybe next year, we’ll take him somewhere special,
I am so special.
So long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Danielle0120

VIP Member
This is cringey af but we really are like a little gang on here aren't we. The support everyone gives eachother is just lovely. You'll never feel alone when on tattle!
You're such a lovely bunch of cunts xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Lauras defo thinking about coming over to tattle town permanently
what if Laura is a tattler, playing a game and killing hinch with kindness while talking about tattle and all the things that can’t be true.

It‘s fucking genius! Wish I’d thought of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Don’t think I have ever known anyone to irritate the shit out of me anymore than this bloody woman ?!!!!
why do I watch her stories when I dislike her so much ? I’m not sure ?
It’s like one of those annoying painful pimples on your tongue 😂 you know it’s going to hurt but you still touch it … just like her stories !
But seriously not a word i use often but after this latest PR stunt (because there is no other description for it ) she is literally one of the biggest fakest cunts I have ever known of !! I literally can’t phantom how she is getting away with it? The defences and things that are said to anyone that challenge or or disagree with her is not healthy and actually unbelievable !!!
I’m really I’m hoping her time is up soon for Firstly childrens sake
Secondly her ‘sheep ‘ sake
And thirdly her own sake …
It’s actually beginning to feel like watching a real life car crash !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Holy mackerel ,all the comments! They are all so far up her arse they could see her next shit!

All saying how amazing she is for visiting her.

A free flight paid by Gleam no doubt

A night away in hotel child free

A wee jolly round Glasgow

A MASSIVE PR stunt to make her look like she's the Messiah...yeah that's sooooo kind of her!

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
EBFEE787-D817-4837-86F3-77D2614784F7.jpeg

Is it just me who thinks that this quote and post is a bit insensitive after visiting a family who have a child who isn’t “well”?
I might be being a tad harsh but it all comes across as a bit, thank fuck I’m home.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Izzie24

I genuinely had no idea who Katie was so her grid post and stories made no sense as she’s never mentioned her (in the time I followed her) I had to unfollow her now as since coming on here I can really see it all now!
Why has she had her foot removed now? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Katie looks so happy but Zoph has but then all at risk and if I was Katie’s Mother I would not let anyone get that close to my child if they’ve been in a busy A & E, recording in a radio station, lunching in London and on an aeroplane especially with this new variant.

• Angry
Reactions: 68

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The charity donation link post is literally an hour too late for us to believe you meant to do it Soph. Still there’s no need to thank us, we know you haven’t read here since Jamie lived in a cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
The mother literally has a post on her grid about the other daughter being in isolation in bedroom for 10 days cause she's had covid but Hinch and JimbobGotNoJob have been gallivanting all over the place and they just waltz in and are all over the girl? 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad

mgh727

VIP Member
I have no words for a woman who uses their child’s additional needs for views and likes. K’s mum and Hinch are just as bad as each other. I’m disgusted. These poor children are exploited beyond measure and it’s disgusting!!
GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET