Mrs Hinch #465 Steve wishes everyone a Happy New yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we thinking she did Virgin yesterday morning, jumped on a plane after & visited the girl yesterday? Then flew home today to edit her stories 🤔

Reactions: 36
She was literally about 10 minutes from me. I will never be recover!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s literally edited out her FOOT to try and cover up her tend trip to A&E, she is the biggest bloody weirdo ever 😑 and why is her face so putty looking?!

The whole trip to see Katie makes me feel very uncomfortable, her Mum puts way too much out there and this is just a PR trip for Hinch 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Holy mackerel ,all the comments! They are all so far up her arse they could see her next tit!

All saying how amazing she is for visiting her.

A free flight paid by Gleam no doubt

A night away in hotel child free

A wee jolly round Glasgow

A MASSIVE PR stunt to make her look like she's the Messiah...yeah that's sooooo kind of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Why did she feel the need to edit her foot out of the photo? She’s supposed to be visiting a very special girl who she loves (do these Instagrammers understand what the word love actually means - they use it so freely?), so why not just take a photo and post? Why the need to EDIT it? Shows what a narcissist she is.

Reactions: 29
Even if I liked Sophie i would have a huge problem with that post, it’s asif she just can’t be bothered to explain who this little girl is and why she’s there so just tagged her in it so people can go on her profile to find out themselves! Her sheep are that bleeping deranged as well if someone comments on the post asking who the little girl is they will probs get jumped on for being a troll for not knowing who she is #bekind🤷🏽‍♀️ Also I bet the mam has said something to Sophie to raise awareness so she’s threw that half arsed story on. She’s tried to do a Sam faiers type of story and failed miserably, but at least that little girl has finally met her idol and is happy!
Also Goodbye to the foot that has completely fucked off cause it’s also sick of Sophie’s tit, RIP

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Holy mackerel ,all the comments! They are all so far up her arse they could see her next tit!

All saying how amazing she is for visiting her.

A free flight paid by Gleam no doubt

A night away in hotel child free

A wee jolly round Glasgow

A MASSIVE PR stunt to make her look like she's the Messiah...yeah that's sooooo kind of her!
This will be a free trip - tax deductible. The Gleam team have set this up.

Even if I liked Sophie i would have a huge problem with that post, it’s asif she just can’t be bothered to explain who this little girl is and why she’s there so just tagged her in it so people can go on her profile to find out themselves! I bet the mam has said something to Sophie to raise awareness so she’s threw that half arsed story on. She’s tried to do a Sam faiers type of story and failed miserably, but at least that little girl has finally met her idol and is happy!
Also Goodbye to the foot that has completely fucked off cause it’s also sick of Sophie’s tit, RIP
Yes RIP Soph’s foot!! Didn’t realise that if your toe snapped, your whole foot would fall off too! Scary! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awwww I luv MrsHinch 4 Eva she is such a inspu8tion 2 us all, h8rs gona h8 hun. She is so nice she go visit a disabled girl and gave her her own footz.
i fink Mrs & Mr Hinch shud record a single 4 chariteee called Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz. It would b No1 4 sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 111
She’s literally edited out her FOOT to try and cover up her tend trip to A&E, she is the biggest bloody weirdo ever 😑 and why is her face so putty looking?!

The whole trip to see Katie makes me feel very uncomfortable, her Mum puts way too much out there and this is just a PR trip for Hinch 💔
I find Katie's mum a bit werid, bit pushy etc! Always tagging instagrammers in her stories! I know she's probably trying to get awareness out there of CP but it's just creepy how she does it!

Reactions: 43
Hope you and the kids are bearing up okay lovely! X
Thank you!
Teen has a proper cough now and really sore throat, but his temp is staying down and he’s eating well.

Littlest thinks it’s brilliant FaceTiming his big brother who is banished upstairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you!
Teen has a proper cough now and really sore throat, but his temp is staying down and he’s eating well.

Littlest thinks it’s brilliant FaceTiming his big brother who is banished upstairs!
So glad he's doing OK as can be !! Bless your littlest, they are so innocent.
How are YOU doing Pol? I know you were really overwhelmed the other day xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.