Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a baby 2 months before her. I enjoyed her stories, bought a few products that she pushed. Wouldn't say I was a full blown hincher. I'd only joined insta to follow her just as she got pregnant with Ron after a friend telling me to. When my baby was about 9 months old I remember feeling totally deflated. She had her house renovated at the same time as we moved and were having renovations done too. My family were doing most of the work for us for free, but because the standard, speed and finish wasn't on par with hinches I started to resent the work being done and not appreciate it. I told my partner and he told me to wise up. That she was gifted all that tit for free for advertising and she was a millionaire. It was her trying to be relatable to us common folk that does the damage. I soon found tattle and haven't looked back. I love my house, appreciated family for all their help and have forgiven myself for being a twit. Luckily I hid how I felt from my family so their none the wiser. She also made me feel shite about my parenting as I couldn't keep up with cleaning, washing and being a mum at the start. Again I've seen the light.

Tattle isn't the place of hate and poison that the hinchers and their goat queen would have anyone belive xx
Aww that makes me so sad, she's awful, there's soooo many comments that are similar off people. She should be ashamed of herself that her fake life makes people feel that way.

I only found tattle because I was often on another thread and someone made a comment saying if you think this thread is brutal, just go on Mrs hinch thread... So I did, had a mooch, pissed myself, was just a lurker for absolutely donkeys but I've never left. I've never really been a fan of hers tbf, I followed her right at the beginning when she was a literal nobody and always thought she was quite weird but pretty harmless, it wasn't til Ronnie was a few month old that I started to realise she's a very toxic woman... She's just gotton worse and worse and worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So now it’s actually a speech delay and not ‘invisible speech needs’ and he did have glue ear but she said he didn’t?! I can’t keep up. Either way she needs to keep his ‘journey’ off the gram 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 56
You’d think if he actually had glue ear from (presumably) constant ear infections, you’d mention that as a possible reason for the delay? Like “we know he has speech difficulties, but he has ear problems” or something. Seems like a weird thing to be bringing up now.

Reactions: 28
Hold on, I know someone has screenshots of her stories last week... I'm certain she said he's already been tested for glue ear and he didn't have it. Now suddenly he had it but it's cleared up? She's talking tit again. Why lie about an innocent little boy 🤮

Reactions: 37
So his last hearing test was fine but now she says he had glue ear?……somebody has been busy reading tattle on their many days off!

Reactions: 28
I feel so sad for little Ronnie having his own personal life published like that. Same as I do for all the little kids of these ‘instamums’. You should only share these kinds of personal details about your children with the people who are actually in their life, and even then be mindful. It’s not everyone’s business!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She says the first step is today’s HV review - so she hasn’t done anything about his speech until now.
She and Inch are failing that boy. He deserves so much better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Or she’s now mentioning glue ear as he could possibly now be improving if she has been told by nursery to put more effort in herself to help her child and speak to him properly and engage with him more. So instead of her having to say guysh I let him down by not giving him enough attention and calling him handsom Manz, clever boyyy and just poking him all the time, she can say he’s improved because the glue ear has cleared up!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I can't believe how often she lies about that poor little boy! No glue ear, glue ear, glue ear cleared up....STOP MAKING THINGS UP AND JUST HELP HIM!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think a big part of it is when these ‘instamums’ start making cash out of exploiting their children on social media they start to see them as an asset. They forget they are not their property, they are a person of their own. Ronnie has been seen as a cash asset since his birth & every difficulty he has will be used for engagement and adverts. It’s disgusting.

Also, the way she referred to his “journey”- she’s just thinking of how she will use his journey for her benefit

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Genuinely not trying to have a gotcha moment at the expense of poor Ronnie, but when you’re sharing a “journey” it’s very confusing when you’re inconsistent with the most basic of details. It does sound like maybe she thinks if she puts in effort now (or let’s be real, nursery does) they’ll start to see improvements and can blame any delays on his fictional hearing issues. He seems like he’s already come a long way. But I do think there’s more going on and she’s still in denial.

Reactions: 25
My little lady who is a few months younger than Ron doesn’t speak whatsoever. Says mum but doesn’t recognise that I’m mum as she’s just heard us say it so she says it. Would I lie and say she’s a brilliant speaker and such? Of course not. Have I encouraged all I can? Yes. Is it heartbreaking that I can’t hear her beautiful voice? Of course it is, you dream of that moment when you have children. Does it affect my love and adoration for her? Does it duck . Her brother speaks and chats away perfectly. Every child is different but she is not encouraging Ronnie at all until recently, she must’ve thought they learn from us, which they do… when encouraged 🙃 we’ve done all the hearing tests as we pushed it from day one when we realised there wasn’t something quite right. She’s 24 months old and just started speech therapy because We have pushed and pushed and pushed. Not just started when we realised we can’t get away with lying unlike a certain someone

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.