Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it ronnies 2.5 year check today? She said something about his hearing being tested?
Maybe that’s why she is quiet
You are right. But if she was any kind of influencer or highlighting Ronnie's needs, you would think she would share. Instead of coming across as ashamed

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t it ronnies 2.5 year check today? She said something about his hearing being tested?
Maybe that’s why she is quiet
Thursday is cleaner in day that's why she's quiet
but I don't think she'll mention anything tomorrow either, she'll drag it out a bit longer, play a few more games about a little boys struggle and then when she does share the info she'll just turn it around onto herself as per. Hope that helps. Xo

Reactions: 24
She’s preparing her montage

Reactions: 23
Just coz I haven’t seen it asked for a while, are flip&flop the fish still in existence?

Reactions: 11
Just coz I haven’t seen it asked for a while, are flip&flop the fish still in existence?
No they went to the fish people according to Soph.
She killed them with a fabulousa blast can and flushed them is probably more accurate.

Reactions: 36
Hinch commenting on Stacey's post in minutes just shows how empty her life is. Staceys grid is full of pics of her,her kids, her and Joe and her home, the odd one of her friends and family. Hinchs grid is like a fan account for Stacey with a few pics of Lonnie and the odd ones of Rennie and fat mutt. She's forgotten she's married as James has basically no acknowledgement anymore it's just so weeeeeeeiiiiiirrrd

Reactions: 47
I think she said hearing test today, 2.5 assessment tomorrow. We will probably hear from her on Saturday when she has Scrub Daddies to promote.

Reactions: 22
Think she’s got notifications switched on for when Stacey posts so she doesn’t miss it?

Ooooh Stacey’s sister launched her storage jars today! Hope they sell better than Hinch’s ones

Reactions: 25
Think she’s got notifications switched on for when Stacey posts so she doesn’t miss it?

Ooooh Stacey’s sister launched her storage jars today! Hope they sell better than Hinch’s ones
Way better than hinches!!! I like the dark wooden circle top ones

Reactions: 11
Big hugs to you!! I think the majority in here at one point enjoyed her content, some are also ex hinchers. Your very welcome in here and us nusty trolls are very friendly and supportive. Good on you for seeing the light. Glad you had a lovely evening with your children and that you can leave the dishes for another time. hunch is a dangerous fucker.

Reactions: 29
No. Sophie said they weren't fish people so gave them away
Oooh I missed that. I’m thank youu
Wonder what other “people” they aren’t, then they’ll used that excuse to get rid of other bits of their life

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

!!!!!!!

terrorhawk!!!! I am rolling!!!

Reactions: 12
I just had a flashback of her rocking back and forth at the sight of that caged up hedgehog do you think it ever found freedom?

“Hedging woz here 2021”

Reactions: 23
Off topic but something has just occurred to me… I’ve noticed a huge increase in presence for Sylvanian Families these past few months, and whilst I initially thought it was lovely to see a resurgence of a sentimental toy brand I remember fondly, having now seen them being included in the George Black Friday sale, it’s hit me like a truck:

They paid Skeletor to promote the toys in an undisclosed ad and that’s why she hasn’t actually had a wrap on the knuckles like we expected

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.