Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god she really is such a control freak. I know things sometimes get said on here just to piss the Z listers off, but I do genuinely feel sorry for little Ronnie 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So hinch time stamps random stories almost to try and prove that they aren't pre records.... and SS comes along and does this 🤣🤣✌✌
I’ve always said if it’s got a time stand it’s 150% not real time as who does that real time it’s like they try so hard to try and prove a point

Reactions: 18
Not sure why this just popped in my head… but has anyone heard the “Hinching” song lately 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Are Thursday’s the new day off because that’s when Stacey’s show is on tv?

Reactions: 18
I don't know whether or not the Dogs Trust paid her but I smell a 🐀 when she didn't think to support our local charity at Clarks Farm just down the road who do invaluable work re-homing greyhounds and sometimes other strays and cats.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I don't know whether or not the Dogs Trust paid her but I smell a 🐀 when she didn't think to support our local charity at Clarks Farm just down the road who do invaluable work re-homing greyhounds and sometimes other strays and cats.

I know Clark’s farm, I used to volunteer there.

I am absolutely hating the way she uses her dog and children for content and I think it’s getting worse. I don’t follow her any more, I just have a gander at her stories now and then, then immediately come here. Normally I would stop looking at social media that pisses me off, but I just watch in the hope that one day she will come toppling off her grey velvet perch. ATV 🥰

Reactions: 21
Aw no please tell me she did not get paid or even accept money from the dogs trust. If so, that is awful. How do people not see her for what she is? If you’re reading here and you accepted a penny from the dogs trust then you are an even worse person than I ever thought you were.

Reactions: 14
Are Thursday’s the new day off because that’s when Stacey’s show is on tv?
That shows been on for a while now and not ONCE has hinch put up any message/story supporting her supposed best friend 🙄 and still the un-tattle world firmly believe that they are "friendship goals", "beautiful friends" etc 🤢🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.