Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a second I thought Ronnie had been squeezed and bundled into the pram again 😳😅
I don't even think it's even her on the school run - don't actually see her, hands hidden etc 🤔🔍 it could easily be inch and she's just making out it's her cos she's just such a busy, relatable mummy of course 🥱🥱

Spot on again with your fab recap @Bunnykins 🤩👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's probably just picked both boys up from her Mums ready for their day of filming.💰 😴
Fiddle will pick them up again later so Sofla can have a rest.

Reactions: 27
Get dressed you dirty cowwwwww

I'm sorry but it takes 5 minutes to wack appropriate clothes on for the school run, I have never and will be never drop my children off to school wearing pjs... Can tell she doesn't have a real job the smelly slob

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Chavvy mare wearing her pyjamas to the school! That’s banned at most schools and nurseries and for good reason too!
Seriously how long would it take her to slip into her stinky pet bed lounge suit! 😂
Fucks sake - most parents who have like ya know, normal houses and normal jobs manage to get themselves a clean pair of knickers and get dressed to take your kid to school or nursery - she's literally got sweet frig all to do, but can't manage to dress herself. Relatable? No - Skanky? Yes. Manky woman.

Reactions: 38
Is she trying to be relatable with her school run in her PJs thing? I drop my kiddo off at his childminder which is literally a four minute walk away and I'm still showered and dressed before we leave. It's baffling how she supposedly struggles so much in the mornings when they have two of them at home all day. Is swear she must never shower. Her hair is always so greasy and disgusting and she never seems to change her clothes.

Reactions: 29
LMM has brought out an adult colouring book featuring 'cleanfluencers', Sophie included.🤣
I wonder if Slofa will be supporting her like other influencers have been, or would she have to pay the fee first? 🤔

Reactions: 13
She's also started following a bedding company that SS has tagged. Either on the beg for freebies or getting ideas for her copy-cat Tesco range?

Reactions: 21
Chavvy mare wearing her pyjamas to the school! That’s banned at most schools and nurseries and for good reason too!
Seriously how long would it take her to slip into her stinky pet bed lounge suit! 😂
I had no idea it was banned in most places! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’ve pulled leggings on and a jumper/my coat over a t shirt type pj top once as we were running late and I was literally grabbing the first things I came to on the clothes airer in the living room 😂 I also came straight home and showered/dressed properly. I would never do the school run in visible night wear, if that had been the only option then we’d have been late while I got dressed.

Actually I lie. I also did a pj day at school where kids wore pjs for the day and paid 50p to raise money for the Christmas party and parents were invited in the morning in their pjs to a North Pole breakfast and reading of the polar express. My car was off the road and I had to walk through the village. I felt such a prat and can’t believe people willingly go out in nightclothes
We had a PJ day at work on Friday and I had to get changed when I got there and when I went home. No way am I driving in my PJs. Only way I'd do it if it was an emergency.

Reactions: 18
@Bunnykins your recaps are the best I stopped watching Sofa she is so boring but check in every so often and love when it's a new Fred

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My money’s on scrub daddy, it’s been a few days
Scrub daddy Christmas range I’m guessing!

We’ve the Minkys, not waiting for SD….

I’ve never EVER taken my little one whilst wearing my pjs. If needs be, I get up an hour earlier then everyone else and get myself sorted before the little one.

Or Soph, you could’ve got inch to sort the boys out whilst you showered and got dressed, you know, seeing as he was taking THE F**KING PHOTO!!!!

Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s done the nursery run with her bleeping PJs on. No. Excuse. She has bleeping inch there 24/7. What’s he doing? Blowing smoke up her arse and telling her how amazing she is. Get in the real world you twit.

I’m off work today but managed to get a full face of make up on, straighten my hair and to play group for 9.00am with 2 under 3. No partner blowing smoke up my arse because he’s at work. Poor little me. My daughter had a melt down leaving and I was stuck dealing with her whilst my 8 month old was kicking off. Just imagine if I had to get the tend bus home. Come home and see that twit has ran out in her PJs. Fuckkkk off.

Lazy as duck. Not relatable at allllllllll. As somebody else said only reason to leave the house in PJs is because of an emergency.

ETA they fine parents round my area for doing that as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Telling everyone what’s in the beauty box but can’t pronounce any of the brands properly - illiterate moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.