Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure you’ll have all thought it as soon as you saw it, like me, but if that was Ron’s tree to decorate then at least put it where he can reach to hang things on.
poor little fella, learning independence shouldn’t need to be so hard should it?

Altho being independent can produce some heavily marshmallowed oatcakes 🙈
That and the floor position to make them was surely a nod to tattle after the earlier tree decorating.
Totally agree, she still struggled to get it right. I've never seen such a less maternal mother . Getting Instagram content is hindering Ronnies development 😒

Reactions: 20
It made me sooo happy that he is actually getting involved and he did look happy at the end but I felt like screaming at my phone just sit back and let him do it, if it takes 40 minutes or an hour so be it, if he makes a mess so be it!! Her hand appearing in every clip is so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly I hope nursery staff are watching her and have a quiet word of advice for Ronnies sake
I get the feeling even if they did she wouldn't listen , she's very much gor an attitude of she knows best...and advice she takes as criticism unless it's tit advice from her sheep!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I felt my teeth rotting just watching that recipe. How much unnecessary sugar was in that?

Reactions: 12
Jesus I wanna cut her bleeping hands off!!! Poor Ronnie gets prodded at more than the button at the crossing lights. Poor fella. She defo didn't follow his lead at all. I think I've called her it 3 times already today but here's a 4th and I ain't apologising!! ABSOLUTE bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"I know everything he's thinking" says hinch ...hmmm really???!! cos he looked like he was thinking 'piss off and let me do it myself' 🙄
She's a complete and utter control freak😫- those poor boys will never get the chance to do anything fun or messy cos she'll be there sucking the fun out of every activity 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 43
So she “wanted to follow Ron’s lead” whilst not allowing him to hold anything by himself? She can’t help herself with those grabby claws can she 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Guess what guyzzzz, I forgot to collect my Tesco click and collect shopping today (well I didn’t exactly forget but was too busy at work to nip out) I went 2 hours later and picked it up with no problem

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread

Visit to Dogs trust and Jimbob’s neck rolls, now waiting for a shout out to us nusty trolls

Fankoo huns 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also why did she do it on the floor? I let my kids do their baking one the dining room table. Much more hygienic seeing as that fat mutt probably drags his arse all over that house.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Also why did she do it on the floor? I let my kids do their baking one the dining room table. Much more hygienic seeing as that fat mutt probably drags his arse all over that house.
I was just going to say this, I’ve done loads of baking with my nephews over the years, we’ve never once sat on the floor to do it

Reactions: 19
Aww how can I find this? Would love to see 😍 I do similar with decorations we’ve collected over the years. We don’t have a “theme” so to speak. I think Ron’s Sophie’s tree looks tit and for £25 too 😒
I’m not sure I’m allowed to plug her account but here’s some pics. I’m pretty sure I know which decorations a toddler would like better.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guess what guyzzzz, I forgot to collect my Tesco click and collect shopping today (well I didn’t exactly forget but was too busy at work to nip out) I went 2 hours later and picked it up with no problem
So no jus rol slop for you tonight eh? 😜😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Ron was desperate to help with the baking and she just took over. Why does she complicate it with a tit made up recipe?! Fairy cakes are simple to do

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for the day Ron will be able to use his voice and finally tell her to duck off and leave him alone. I’m rooting for you Ronnie! Run as far as you can, child!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It made me sooo happy that he is actually getting involved and he did look happy at the end but I felt like screaming at my phone just sit back and let him do it, if it takes 40 minutes or an hour so be it, if he makes a mess so be it!! Her hand appearing in every clip is so annoying
Exactly the huge irony that the biggest cleanfluencer won’t let her toddler make a mess🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.