Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on “cleanfluencers” they fought for your right to swipe ups!

Reactions: 15
I said this about Tom Fletcher but sod it, I’m hilarious and it’s also a valid point on this thread too:

Omg I just pictured him naked my clitoris just became a clitorisn’t
Clitorisn't.
Bravo, you win Tattle comment of the day.

Reactions: 28
hope they’re better very soon!

Reactions: 12
I hope they go to henners favourite fiewwddd and tred in a cow pat that’ll be some good cleaning tips

Reactions: 16
Oh hello…
Price 'influencers' pay for giving up privacy can be painfully high

#

Reactions: 10
Hope they all start feeling better soon!

Reactions: 8
Henner's favourite field is a patch of grass 50 yards from her ma's place.Don't take my dogs there anymore because of the resident fox.

Reactions: 21
Just went on a little account reporting spree on Insta - every page I reported had uploaded a handful of photographs on either the 17th of July of the 30th of August, coincidence? I doubt it!

Wonder if these dates are when the credit card takes a hammering!

Reactions: 23
Garagestyleltd have posted her on their TikTok doing that stupid Hinched tile on the floor. A lot of negative (truthful) comments and the odd "ur jelous trolls"

Reactions: 23
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn fucking history in school is it?
My 6 year old came home yesterday saying she learnt all about the people who died and why they wear a poppy at her children's age they won't understand like you said they will learn it in school. It was nothing but content for them all the negative comments have been deleted

Reactions: 13
Aw no, that sounds horrible for them. Hope they're all better really soon. Always look out for your posts and got the oops, we've ran in to a problem when I clicked on your account soz for the drama

Reactions: 10
These photos and vids of the kids and the dog are joust fillers between ads. She’s too lazy to give them content she’s not paid for so photos from her seat on the sofa are as good as it’ll get.
100% THIS! Too bad their gullible sheep don't see this too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.