Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm from the packaging industry… a tonne of research goes into the plastic, thickness, size and number of holes in fruit and veg packaging. They are honestly designed to keep it as fresh as possible. In particular, keeping fruit in airtight containers is a bad idea because most give off a gas that makes it rot faster, which is then trapped in with it. Hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Can confirm from the packaging industry… a tonne of research goes into the plastic, thickness, size and number of holes in fruit and veg packaging. They are honestly designed to keep it as fresh as possible. In particular, keeping fruit in airtight containers is a bad idea because most give off a gas that makes it rot faster, which is then trapped in with it. Hope this helps x
And this is why i love you nusty trolls not only are qe here to call out this absolute fraud of a human but posts like this i blaady laarrvvveee it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did she cut a sweet potato up before putting it in the fridge?!?! Who does that?!

Also see she's telling people they have to try her Hunch spray and shilling her Hunch water bottle. Nah hunny, wouldn't spend a penny lining your pockets. Or, as you put it: 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
@Bunnykins I hope the baby buns are soon fighting fit.
today I am just fatigued by old grinchy and despairing of the world we live in where she is a famous influencer of many £££ and she is so bleeping tone deaf. What does she do that benefits society in any way shape or form? Or that layabout alleged holy Moses husband of hers. I have a rotten cold and seven billion loads of washing to catch up on and I’m GRUMPY.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the fab updates @Bunnykins

Went to a different tescos today nusty trolls. sofa's branched out from waffle to tartan. She's ruined yet another thing. Grey tartan anyone ?
Sorry it's a blurry pic was doing quickly without my husband noticing.
So the sheep can recreate her new farmhouse/country chic at home 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What kind of nut puts chops up fruit and veg to go stale and nasty in their fridge. It's not like it's pre packaged to sit can't oxidise. They're both home full time so surely can chop it was they go!!! Madness. Content for contents sake #bUymYWATerBotTlEGuyZzz

Reactions: 25
Did she really fill a jug with water to decant into her 'hinch' water bottle? #ad Sophie 😉 has she forgotten how taps work?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who fills a nursery full of tat that needs to be kept clean and dusted? I don't understand the mentality of adding work for a mum with a new baby.

And as for the chopping of veg...pretty sure that's just an instant way to guarantee that she is adding to the food waste issue (nevermind the rest of the waste/plastic issue her and her army create). I'd imagine most of that ends up in the bin. If that was sweet potato, it already looks like it is badly drying out!

The drink cans though...did she not have a plastic contraption for cans at one point? It didn't last long. Wonder if it's in the bin, or just didn't fit with the desperate attempts to be noticed by John Lewis.
It’s gone to the can organiser people - she’s not a can organiser person after all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It wouldn't have even entered her tiny narc mind that thousands of Tattlers would apply. She's only focussed on trying to achieve a spot on a show like crappy "changing rooms" or being offered her own overhaul show like SS has. She's very jealous of SS. However, when she reads on here that us nusty trolls will apply, that idea will vanish quicker than the pet fish did and never be spoken of again.
Her management team will get the winner to sign a NDA. That way there will be no unfiltered pictures and nothing but butt licky praise said about Hinch to her followers.

Reactions: 25
If she’s going to go to the effort of pre chopping all that veg she might as well just batch cook at the same time? Who in real life has seriously got time to chop stuff up, put it in containers, to then take it all back out when you want to cook it? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Oh and can I add that I seriously was not impressed with her middle finger gesture either! We all get stressed, we all get angry, we all get someone saying something unpleasant to us at times. However it’s not a wise move as an “influencer” to post something so offensive when you are living off sponsored advertising! I take it these rants are a weekly feature now? It’s scraping the barrel to say the least.
God imagine if any of us ranted like this when something didn't go our way at our work places?!

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else get the impression she likes tend cleaning but isn't hygienic? I can just imagine her cleaning her toilet and kitchen with those claws of hers then immediately cutting up fruit and veg for the fridge and the bacteria multiplying 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve just been catching up on the previous thread.

I’m probably more of a lurker here, than a poster but I noticed some comments about how she might be on the spectrum.

I am diagnosed with ADD and ADHD, and although she does have some signs (hyperfixation seems to be one) I actually think she’s just narcissistic.

I wasn’t diagnosed until very recently (I am not far shy of 30 now) and I didn’t realise how much ADD and ADHD are part of my personality until I was diagnosed. It was no fault of my parents, I showed no “classic” signs of ADHD when I was younger and there were no reasons to get me tested.

I never will claim to be an expert in this, but I just hope for Ronnie’s sake that his parents are seeking support and help from experts. He is such a beautiful, canny little boy and I would hate for him to struggle with the world when help is so much more readily available around these areas now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If she’s going to go to the effort of pre chopping all that veg she might as well just batch cook at the same time? Who in real life has seriously got time to chop stuff up, put it in containers, to then take it all back out when you want to cook it? 🤦‍♀️
She’s seriously bored at this point.

Reactions: 16
Thanks for the fab updates @Bunnykins

Went to a different tescos today nusty trolls. sofa's branched out from waffle to tartan. She's ruined yet another thing. Grey tartan anyone ?
Sorry it's a blurry pic was doing quickly without my husband noticing.
Oh no I already have a set like this from dunelm years ago 😭😭

Reactions: 11
God imagine if any of us ranted like this when something didn't go our way at our work places?!
Exactly! I'm a freelancer so don't have a boss but that means it's important I have a good relationship with the businesses and people who hire me. If I told them I didn't want to hear their s+!t and 🖕 gave them the finger, I imagine they'd not work with me again. Her IG is her business. She should act like a professional. I really hope the fools working with her realise what they're working with. Nothing but an ungrateful cow. I used to think Hunch was innocent enough and probably would have thought these threads were OTT if I'd read them before but you trolls see right through her 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Never posted on tattle before. Only recently heard of it really. I loved Mrs Hinch until I came on here and can no longer look at her the same!!! Thanks guys you’ve ruined her for me lol !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.