Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said why isn’t she sat in the nursery with a low light on , sat on the nursing chair🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Cos it's just a prop for her boujee nursery - for show purposes only!!!
It's also a very maternal thing to do -soothing your baby to sleep that way and we all know hinch ain't got a maternal bone in her body 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who the hell cuts the veg before putting it in the fridge? I don't. It'll go bad so much quicker...

Reactions: 116
Awww Bunny sorry to hear the little buns are unwell. Hope they recovery quickly.

That fake yawn is just….ugh. No sign of her cold sore either.

And why didn’t she feed Lonnie in HIS room…I mean, that’s what normal parents do. Low light, no distractions. Feed, change, sleep…it’s called a routine.

And I don’t know if anyone else found it disturbing that she was telling Ronnie what to eat on that lunch plate. Let him decide what HE wants to eat first…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
2 things.

1. She's thinking of coming to people's homes and doing them up? Like sorting their homes out? Bit like SS series on Sort your life out?

2. WHERES THE GREEN BAG?
Screenshot_20211024-123846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
These might be a radical suggestion, but since she is paid to clean why not show us how to clean those pointless milk dispensers. Oh yes that’s right, she is a lying bleep and those things were abandoned many pints ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It just baffles me why there is never things like fresh meat or chicken in her fridge? Does she never cook fresh homemade meals for her kids? Like that’s a basic skill. what do they eat? Ham, peppers and Philadelphia!? Oh and Charlie Binghams ready meals??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So she showed us around a mostly clean nd tidy home and told us what had been done... eh? I thought the point of her account was to SHOW cleaning not show us piles of washing and tell us what she was going to do with it like we are all morons...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.