Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the desperation to get noticed like she tried with Ella’s kitchen with Ron all over again….

Reactions: 28
Oh and can I add that I seriously was not impressed with her middle finger gesture either! We all get stressed, we all get angry, we all get someone saying something unpleasant to us at times. However it’s not a wise move as an “influencer” to post something so offensive when you are living off sponsored advertising! I take it these rants are a weekly feature now? It’s scraping the barrel to say the least.

Reactions: 58
I saw a sponsored post on Facebook a few days ago about a girl who literally only posts fridge restock videos and has made a killing from it because millions people watch it for asmr. I'm pretty sure Hinch saw the same post..... 🤑

Oh and of course, best bubs does it too!

Reactions: 41
Oh and can I add that I seriously was not impressed with her middle finger gesture either! We all get stressed, we all get angry, we all get someone saying something unpleasant to us at times. However it’s not a wise move as an “influencer” to post something so offensive when you are living off sponsored advertising! I take it these rants are a weekly feature now? It’s scraping the barrel to say the least.
I completely agree with this! Although not directly pointed at the masses, but surely she must realize that this was an offensive post, an offensive gesture, and not what the majority of followers follow for. Made her look like a complete commoner.

Reactions: 33
Do you think that’ll be a question on the application form? What’s your tattle user name 🤣
It wouldn't have even entered her tiny narc mind that thousands of Tattlers would apply. She's only focussed on trying to achieve a spot on a show like crappy "changing rooms" or being offered her own overhaul show like SS has. She's very jealous of SS. However, when she reads on here that us nusty trolls will apply, that idea will vanish quicker than the pet fish did and never be spoken of again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who fills a nursery full of tat that needs to be kept clean and dusted? I don't understand the mentality of adding work for a mum with a new baby.

And as for the chopping of veg...pretty sure that's just an instant way to guarantee that she is adding to the food waste issue (nevermind the rest of the waste/plastic issue her and her army create). I'd imagine most of that ends up in the bin. If that was sweet potato, it already looks like it is badly drying out!

The drink cans though...did she not have a plastic contraption for cans at one point? It didn't last long. Wonder if it's in the bin, or just didn't fit with the desperate attempts to be noticed by John Lewis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’d love to see in her freezer.
Do we think they live on frozen burgers and fish fingers? Where is the meat, poultry, fish? I don’t understand how that fridge can feed a family for a day, let alone a week!

Reactions: 38
My thoughts...

I quite like the neutral colour of the nursery as then you can easily add colour or other features as your child grows to reflect their interests. The tat is pointless though, they should be thinking "how does this benefit my child" rather than how it benefits you.

I work in a nursery and we use the pouches for some of the babies as we don't have the time to make it up for them, they are also handy for when you go out. The children have fresh cooked food everyday so the pouches are an extra. But I don't see why Hinch or Mr Hinch doesn't have time to make him some stuff up.

Has she cut up that veg or has she bought it pre cut? Not judging anyone who buys it precut though!

Apples from the fridge are delicious.

One thing I've noticed over the past few threads is tatters is saying that Hinch "palms off" the children onto Mr Hinch or that he is "looking after them" he is their father, they are his responsibility too. I do think that Hinch has an add approach to her children but there is nothing wrong with their father being the main caregiver either.

Also why do the all the things in her fridge have to to have the label facing forward so you can see them? Surely that is an ADD.

Reactions: 28
Just doing the Sunday housework. MrCuppa does downstairs I do up. Do I want to ravage him as he holds his Shark (don't judge me) pole .....
Do I fluff. We are partnership and both work hard so both share the household duties. We will both cook a Sunday roast together..
.Will I want to ravage him as he manages the meat. Will I chuff. I will just be glad it's gonna be ready in half the time with two hands. On days we don't cook together one cooks the other does the dishes. Because we have respect for each other and see each other as an equal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why has she diced sweet potato but isn’t ready to use it?! Surely you store potatoes whole 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do we think they live on frozen burgers and fish fingers? Where is the meat, poultry, fish? I don’t understand how that fridge can feed a family for a day, let alone a week!
This will be her Instagram fridge. The one in the garage will be full of ready meals. We already know she’s a fan of Charlie Bingham’s ready meals so maybe she thinks just because they’re not cheap it justifies not cooking from scratch

Reactions: 31
Keeps Inch’s balls and any tend friends not heard from again 😂 It’s all snack food. My two now adults ate meals from weaning onwards non of this plastic ham stuff. The cut up fruit and veg why? Pretty sure it’ll go icky after a day or so. It’s certainly not about sustainability as the cucumber is wrapped in plastic. Is it just a sales pitch for those fridge drawers 🧐 Her and SS literally have their whole lives for sale.

Reactions: 17
Thank you all nusty trolls, you’re all lovely xx
I’m going to try and catching up on all your posts later to give me a much need giggle ❤

I hope we’re all going to enter Soph and Trace’s competition 🤣
Sorry to hear about your wee bunnies, hope they feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
2 things.

1. She's thinking of coming to people's homes and doing them up? Like sorting their homes out? Bit like SS series on Sort your life out?

2. WHERES THE GREEN BAG?
View attachment 826158
Who puts food waste (very organised and clean looking food waste may I add) in Tupperware to then put in a food waste bin without a green bag???? She’s so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great recap again @Bunnykins 👏🏼😭 I hope your lil buns are better soon😘

I don’t know about anyone else but when I go into MY kitchen to open MY fridge, it’s not to stand and stare at all the pretty bright colours and gaze in awe at how satisshhhfying fridge bins are??
More like the food inside says “here’s this fat witch again, does she never get full 🐳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Bunnykins ahh I hope your wee ones are okay and you too, lots of love, whoo hoo hoo

my fridge has more variety of food and there’s only the two of us! And hinch you’re not meant to store onions in the fridge. All the best! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.