Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the fab updates @Bunnykins

Went to a different tescos today nusty trolls. sofa's branched out from waffle to tartan. She's ruined yet another thing. Grey tartan anyone ?
Sorry it's a blurry pic was doing quickly without my husband noticing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why the hell doesn’t she use the draws in her fridge for fruit and veg!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Went to a different tescos today nusty trolls. sofa's branched out from waffle to tartan. She's ruined yet another thing. Grey tartan anyone ?
I bet she doesn’t have that on her bed🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is very judgemental of me 🙊 but only because it’s HER, she has time on her hands so why feed poor Lonnie that Heinz crap, I know people do for many reasons, but surely she has time to chuck some veg in a steamer and purée fresh food?!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@Bunnykins hope your kids recover quickly.

A few things:

1. no Ad for the P&G
2. No AD for the hinch water bottle
3. The milk dispensers would get in the way of those storage boxes. Bet she can’t close the fridge door.
4. Washing bed linen is a must - calling prerecords on all these posts
5. Not showing Ron’s bedroom - wonder why?
6. Why feed kids food out of pouches when you claim are at home 24/7 ( 😉) - she should give her kids real food.
7. By pre-cutting vegetables and salad items, you will make them go off quicker! Also store them in the bottom drawer which is designed for the purpose of storing veggie’s

HiNCHis NOT a CLEANER she is just a LAZY SALESWOMAN/ CON-WOMAN/ FRAUDSTER!

• Heart
Reactions: 90
This is very judgemental of me 🙊 but only because it’s HER, she has time on her hands so why feed poor Lonnie that Heinz crap, I know people do for many reasons, but surely she has time to chuck some veg in a steamer and purée fresh food?!
She has the time but clearly can’t be bothered, as she’s lazy and isn’t interested in providing her kids a nutritional diet☹

Reactions: 22
So she's on with 'tend yawns now then. Never seen such a put on fake yawn as that last night. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Must try harder Soph.

View attachment 826114
I’m sorry but him filming her and the tend yawning, I cannot cope with this bullshit any more, we know they obsessively read tattle but yet they continue with this bullshit, I don’t know why but it gives me such irrational rage, even more so than the fake voice and constant pointing at everything 😩🙈

Reactions: 37
@Bunnykins I hope the kids are better soon. Myself and my teenage son have had it and he's relapsed after a week back at school. Thank you for all you do. You kept me sane in isolation 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21

What the hell Hinch! I have that bedding on my bed I’ve had it for a few years way before Hinch was ever know! 😭🙄😑

• Heart
Missed a few pages as I’m “hinching” (cleaning) my daughters room before she gets home and it’s turned into a tit kip again! But I don’t get the idea of all the useless tat in the nursery, unless you’re going to dust everyday. My littlest is one and the bedroom has a cot, chest of drawers, a big toy chest and that’s it. I’ve bought picture frames that I’m yet to fill with pictures, whether they ever get filled and hung is anyone’s guess. Less is definitely more in my opinion.

Reactions: 36
I was always taught at school in food prep that you cut vegetables or fruit only immediately prior to using? That way you retain the most nutrients. It wouldn’t be my thing to have a fridge full of chopped up fruit & vegetables. I’ve always kept mine whole until eating or cooking fresh. Mind you, I did only get grade B GCSE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Another pointless fridge “tidy”

Chop your veg so it goes off quicker

Waste a lemon by using it to make the fridge smell fresh (it won’t so duck knows where she got that one from. At the most, she’ll end up growing penicillin)

Empty stuff from plastic packaging to put it in more plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not judgemental in my eyes! I have a full time very busy job that takes up 5 days a week and I have to bring work home with me evenings and weekends. I also have a toddler, a dog and a home to keep clean and I STILL find time on Sundays to batch cook and freeze healthy meals. Not because I am super woman or anything special, plenty of people do it, but because I care about my family getting good, nutritional food. If I'm in a rush or need a break from cooking, I might have done quick and easy pouch meals but not every meal! She irritates me with so much time, money and help and still does the bare minimum as if she is rushed off her feet working 🙄 But then will make pointless, weird, time consuming lunches that look practically inedible. Why???

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I was always taught at school in food prep that you cut vegetables or fruit only immediately prior to using? That way you retain the most nutrients. It wouldn’t be my thing to have a fridge full of chopped up fruit & vegetables. I’ve always kept mine whole until eating or cooking fresh. Mind you, I did only get grade B GCSE 😂
You are right and Hinch doesn’t care about nutrion for her or her family🙄🙄

• Heart
Aww @Bunnykins Hope your little kits are on the mend soon ❤

if those strawberries are from tesco I think I'll leave them. They sound like bleeping golf balls 😂😂😂 who in the name of sweet and gentle baby Jesus dubs sound effects over a video of tipping fruit and veg into a plastic container. She's a bleeping knobhead with too much time on her hands 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery…
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

It’s a short and sweet (the exact opposite of Soph) recap today guyshhh.

Soph’s taken over Tracy’s nursery and turned it in to a clone of Lennie’s, which is a clone of Ronnie’s.
Jamie cleaned the shower and Soph channeled Stacey by pretending she fancies him loads when he deigns to clean something in his own house just like Stinky does when Joe picks up a paint brush.
Sophie remembered she’s a cleaning account and has a book to sell so did some half arsed cleaning. She also did an ad for her latest bottle of chemicals.
Soph and Trace came up with an idea for a competition where Hinch comes round and cleans your house and styles it etc. She didn’t steal that idea from Tattle talking about another account in Europe who does that. Nor is she trying to get her own lifestyle show like best bubs ok?!
Oh and she’s still sending herself messages and coming on stories to rant as Gretel. Nutter.

Soz if I missed anything but my kids have the dreaded vid...love you all to the moon and back.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Thanks for the recap, Buns. Hope the kiddiwinks aren‘t too poorly with it x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The veg thing is very weird but I’m sure SS used to do it didn't she? How does she know she’s going to use it all, I doubt she meal preps when her diet consists of 5 ingredients and wraps/jus roll and mug shots.

As for the sachets for Lennie she’s probably using them hoping to get a collab with them. Jamie’s probably at church praying for this to pull through.

and the lemon 🤣 duck sake hinch you can buy lemon (or any scent) fridge air fresheners in all your fav bargain places. What a waste she could use that bleeping lemon to give her food some well deserved flavour. Instead of giving Ron salty stuff try using a good squeeze of lemon on things. Although she doesn’t make anything from fresh does she 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously questioning where the fresh meat and fish is. She has a fish pie ready meal and that seems to be the only dinner!!

JusRol, ready meals and fruit pouches aren’t dinners 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.