Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not going to be caught out by that 'g' again.
How many different ways can one person write one 😂
Screenshot_20210902-202700_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know this has been said and I apologise in advance if it’s already been said tonight cos I’ve not had a chance to get on here until about half an hour ago, but why does she talk like a complete twit 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do her family and friends watch this tit show without genuine concern for her mental state? She’s as mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: 24
I’m baffled as to why she waited till she was home to read it (as promised). It’s hardly a lengthy, time-consuming read. I just can’t with the amount of complete and utter shite she spout. #SophieShiteSpouter #MrsLiesLiesLies

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That little gem makes being awake at this hour totally worth it. Cannot wait for the new thread recap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 817024

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a bleeping follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that 😂
This is the lowest if she has written this to herself 🤬 if she hasn’t she’s still a self absorbed bleep!, no mention of wishing her shopper fan well and hopeful recovery after their chemo treatment, as usual just me me me

Reactions: 23
I wonder how many is “so many followers” that she met this evening can’t see it being that many tbh 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh my good god. This is seriously a new low.....I'm sure I'm not alone in having seen very close loved ones battle cancer and the debilitating treatments necessary. Is it not enough to have a charmed life dog pie??? You've got to stick a clawed middle finger to everyone with GENUINE suffering under their belt??? Get your bleeping head checked girl

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just wowzers. What was the chance that he of Michaels no one fans is also Sophie’s too!!! What are the chances that a concert (where you have front row seats) is right next to one of your hinchers who spent so long writing a letter! Just a night of amazements - which all go back to her being the craziest of all crazy. I can’t believe you did that Sopha - ya bloody fool

Reactions: 18
Oh my good god. This is seriously a new low.....I'm sure I'm not alone in having seen very close loved ones battle cancer and the debilitating treatments necessary. Is it not enough to have a charmed life dog pie??? You've got to stick a clawed middle finger to everyone with GENUINE suffering under their belt??? Get your bleeping head checked girl
You are not alone lovely ❤ Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woahhhh just when you think it can’t get any worse…. She’s caught writing letters to herself! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #446

Dear Soph, I wrote you but still ain’t callin. Sincerely yours, Soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m surprised she didn’t get a handwritten note from Michael Bolton! And the least he could have done would be to get her up on stage to tell everyone how amazing she is and how he wouldn’t be where he is now without her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.