Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guuuyys 😃 my phone and my life glitched and I could get on here for a couple of days.

I was going to watch the video someone posted of Hinch, I love you woowoo but now I can’t find it.

Does anyone know which thread it was in please?

Now to catch up… am I two or three threads behy

Reactions: 2
Definitely written by her. Identical handwriting only she’s tried dead hard to change the ‘g’ to make the tail more curved and also who would carry an A5 notebook and pen with them to a concert and sit and write that out? So not believable. This is a new low even for her to write what she did and if the sheep don’t realise that’s her writing then there’s really no hope for them. It’s sad. And for her family to just sit back and watch is even worse, she needs an intervention.

Reactions: 38
Just up for work (WORK) and ran here to read comments on that note to herself. She’s mental.

Reactions: 27
She has definitely written that note herself! I’m not even shocked she’s insane.
Let’s just say it’s not a ‘tend’ note from a sheep why not just be humble and keep it for yourself 🙄

Reactions: 19
She centres herself right in the middle there me me me. Jamie must be facilitating this and maybe it’s why she’s never with the kids alone. To me that’s someone that needs helps. Serious long term help. Not knocking cosmetic surgery or the gastric band as some of my family have had both but she looks a completely different person since them. Something isn’t right and all the ‘fame’,likes and £££ is just masking it. Either family are blind to it as they are v complex with generational issues or they’re enablers.

Reactions: 24
I’m howling….. when I said I ran I sprinted here when I saw that note!! She’s mentally unstable,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
who has time on a night out to write a letter to someone? Who takes a note book and pen to a concert? She wrote it herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Na no way 😩 of course she wrote that herself! She’s always used this technique to encourage people to lick her arse but I don’t think it will work any more. People aren’t going to read that and think “yep says here she deserves it all! So she must deserve it all!”

Reactions: 20
She sounds like a bleeping seagull at that concert.

I can't believe she's writing herself notes again. At least get Inch to write it ffs. Can he hold a pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long, long, long time lurker here and have never posted before (and have pretty much stopped looking at her stories because they were annoying me so much)....but even I can see that this is clearly her exact handwriting!!! Like what the actual hell?! Why does she think/assume people will believe her?! I despair.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.