Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Ronnieroo & Lennieloo don't choke on all that junk she is filling 'Ron's' doll house with.

Reactions: 16
This doll house is the stupidest bleeping idea I've ever seen for a 2 year old.

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already has a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.
We all know itโ€™s hers, she would never spend that much time doing anything for wee ronnie

Reactions: 12
The stuff she put in that dolls house is way too small to be safe for a toddler to play with. She can't honestly think anyone believes her now that it's for Ron?!

Reactions: 18
Ok so I meant those of us who don't have an open to all Instagram account, with our kid's names and dob in the bio along with "Mrs Hinch liked my photo 10.3.19" and "Use code CoolMom2021scam for 20% off @Suebigfatsueswaxmeltemporium"
Not big fat sues wax melt emporium I am cackling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is that filter she's got on, she's made Jamie go back to his Janine days with mascara on his lashes and an earring in his ear! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ His eyes look like he's possessed. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Screenshot_20211019-000928_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211019-001320_Instagram.jpg

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a bleeping follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
It's her bloody handwriting, she's lost the plot!!!!
Not the 1st time she's written a letter to herself and won't be the last
Freda....get the tranquilliser gun ready!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 817024

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a bleeping follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that ๐Ÿ˜‚
I had to come straight to tattle when I saw that story sheโ€™s 100% wrote that herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 38
I had to come straight to tattle when I saw that story sheโ€™s 100% wrote that herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
Same here, itโ€™s the Christmas card all over again, vile sheโ€™s using chemo infusions are clout!!
First showing off all things baby and newborn during the wave of light and now using chemo therapy for an ego boost

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.