Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paused her story at just the right moment guyzzzzzzsssss.
What on earth are those lines in her eye-creases? And how much filler? Sophie, just be natural - you donā€™t need all this tit.
76F59374-5185-4122-9778-41CD78FBFE66.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paused her story at just the right moment guyzzzzzzsssss.
What on earth are those lines in her eye-creases? And how much filler? Sophie, just be natural - you donā€™t need all this tit.
View attachment 816343
Wayyyy too much in her cheeks. This is why aesthetics needs regulating and only doctors or experienced nurses should be doing them.

shes looking like this weirdo

šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Definitely his private account guyshhh
Sheā€™s taken the story down and reuploaded it

(ps never heard of Michael Bolton)
Omg he's even got that ridiculous wedding picture as his profile, is he not allowed a photo of himself anywhere šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1. Her bleeping weave loots like straw. It has no shine and does look natural at all.
3. I thought my taste in music was bad, but Michael Bolton takes the bleeping Biscoff.
2. The choking hazardā€™s in the dollā€™s house are a disgrace. Sheā€™s an imbecile surrounded by sponging yes-men who wonā€™t say anything to her about the choking hazards for fear of losing out on the Ā£Ā£Ā£.
5. Iā€™m calling bingo on toy alpacas showing up at the dollā€™s house.
4. I have posted this in chronological and numerical order the same way Maldonā€™s mum of the year posts her prerecords.
6. Iā€™m not a celebrity and I donā€™t get paid to clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
1. Her bleeping weave loots like straw. It has no shine and does look natural at all.
3. I thought my taste in music was bad, but Michael Bolton takes the bleeping Biscoff.
2. The choking hazardā€™s in the dollā€™s house are a disgrace. Sheā€™s an imbecile surrounded by sponging yes-men who wonā€™t say anything to her about the choking hazards for fear of losing out on the Ā£Ā£Ā£.
5. Iā€™m calling bingo on toy alpacas showing up at the dollā€™s house.
4. I have posted this in chronological and numerical order the same way Maldonā€™s mum of the year posts her prerecords.
6. Iā€™m not a celebrity and I donā€™t get paid to clean.
ā€œTakes the bleeping Biscoffā€ Bwahahahaha Bravo!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The grandparents have got the kids tonightttt like every other nightttt because I'm happiest when I'm not with my children and it's all about meeeeeeee PRINCESS SOPH.

She WISHES she was this queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Huh? I thought Jimmerz bought these tickets not too long ago as a surprise? Sheā€™s saying theyā€™ve had them booked ages! Anyone remember he posted a photo of tickets??
I donā€™t think he purchased them as a surprise, to be fair. I go to several concerts a month and tickets donā€™t arrive as soon as you purchase them - Iā€™ve had some turn up a few days before the gig itself.
He posted on Sept 25th, generally when tickets usually start arriving. No mention of it being a surprise, either.

I still hate them though and I hope they have a tit night šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hereā€™s some Michael Bolton memories for her to cherish. When she shamelessly begged on his page, pissing off his genuine fans and got comments she couldnā€™t delete.

15512830-2351-41CE-9DFB-236440051738.jpeg
6856993C-2503-4176-86D4-779730226016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sheā€™s definitely dressed differently when sheā€™s in the car compared to doing her make up. I know Southend isnā€™t that far for them but I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised if theyā€™ve turned into several days away from the kidsā€¦..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.