Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ns22xo

Definitely written by her. Identical handwriting only she’s tried dead hard to change the ‘g’ to make the tail more curved and also who would carry an A5 notebook and pen with them to a concert and sit and write that out? So not believable. This is a new low even for her to write what she did and if the sheep don’t realise that’s her writing then there’s really no hope for them. It’s sad. And for her family to just sit back and watch is even worse, she needs an intervention.

Reactions: 38

sandytoes

I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
She totally ignored Ronnie to crack this 'joke' we can all be silly at times but she isn't funny shes just a dick

• Sad
She’s hiding behind her Gretel mask because we all know she’s lying!! Remember the huge story she gave about the magic bus stop and the ride to the funfair? She made the mistake of doing that without the Gretel filter & you could easily read her facial expressions - they totally gave her away! But then again, if I’d listened to that story blind folded I would still have told you she was lying - it was so far-fetched and had so many holes in it to be believed! 😂
That room is not upside down - what a twat she is!

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
8B60D783-BE97-4ED3-8662-749BF1C17D03.jpeg

Why is she still letting Ronnie sleep outside in the pushchair? Can see his shoes poking out the bottom of the blanket

• Wow
  • Angry

Blackdog

Small thing but the number of new members on here has risen from a drip to a steady trickle, like a trend is starting. There will of course be more people who have just given up on brand hinch and not joined Tattle.
So they (I say they because I am convinced j is the brains of the outfit, she is just the shopfront) are haemorrhaging followers at an ever increasing rate and until they improve the content this trend will continue.
Also as she is the main shareholder in "the brand" is it possible she has got overconfident and when given options as to content blocks/overrides sensible suggestions?

• Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
She only has these rants 1) so she can have tomorrow off and 2) to muster up some sympathy for the inevitable move coming up.

• Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

I’m baffled as to why she waited till she was home to read it (as promised). It’s hardly a lengthy, time-consuming read. I just can’t with the amount of complete and utter shite she spout. #SophieShiteSpouter #MrsLiesLiesLies

• Haha

SweetJeesuz

“It’s all in the details”

Sophie explaining to the consultant in A&E why her son was able to swallow a mini toilet roll holder following an X-ray which showed a mini bog brush, bar of soap and a few mini bottles of shower gel.

Working in children’s A&E really puts into perspective the age recommendations on toys. I’m confident in thinking the Dolls house at nursery, which Ron loves so much, doesn’t contain such utter shite.

• Haha

MRE201517

View attachment 817024

God doesnt Ma have such lovely handwriting. Bullshit that a fucking follower gave her that. Oh well guess Jamie didnt splash out on a lush hotel for his "lovely" wife. Probs saw the photo she posted of his dodgy nose and thought sack that 😂
I had to come straight to tattle when I saw that story she’s 100% wrote that herself 😂🙄

Roxytoxin

This doll house is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever seen for a 2 year old.

Does she realise that 1, small parts aren't suitable for young children and 2, Ron isn't going to give a tiny rats ass about keeping all the pieces in the right room. He's 2 for gods sake!

My son turns 4 next month and I've bought him a Playmobil dolls house. Age appropriate and doesn't look like it could feature in a horror movie.

1 more thing....Ron already house a dolls house? What's the point in getting him another.
Came here to say this! Sooooooo unsuitable for a child, esp of Ron’s age! All those tiny parts, awful awful stupid woman 😡😡😡 just for content, I will be amazed if she actually lets him ‘play’ with that. Looked like ceramic bath/toilet set. Idiot. Sort of thing I might let my 10 year old daughter have but a toddler. No way.

RubySky478

VIP Member
I wouldn’t worry about not knowing who the arse treats were for, there’s probably a beautiful montage of the ceremonial handover being uploaded as we speak…

• Haha
Reactions: 37

chili14

“I don’t look like a celeb”.
Well, with all the filters and every changing faces - who knows?! 🙄
Looks like even the sheep know she’s off on one when she uses that filter. Now if they can work that out, why can’t they work out how shit she really is?

• Heart
Reactions: 37