Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
The grandparents have got the kids tonightttt like every other nightttt because I'm happiest when I'm not with my children and it's all about meeeeeeee PRINCESS SOPH.

She WISHES she was this queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
‘I’m Mrs Hinch I get paid to clean?’ I was angry. Now I’m fucking livid. How dare she. Who the hell does she think she is? Dirty hair. Yesterday’s make up. Get in the goddamn bin and bloody stay in it. Some of us work for a living. Many in this space save lives. You sit on your arse creaming money off people and for what? To complain?? Honestly the woman is a bloody joke.
im Mrs hinch is just as bad as people that have been caught saying “don’t you know who I AM”

also like everyone else says she does fuck all cleaning so the person sophie that sent her that has a very valid point. She doesn’t clean. All she does is ignore her kids, moan about declaring ads and steal peoples quotes

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
Anyone else feel disheartened for Ronnie watching this moment? He isn't even actually picking his own one. I know he puts a tiny one in a bag in the next shot but still.

Kids don't pick the perfect pumpkin, there is no pressure for them to strives for flawless things. I do hope he is allowed to confidently be himself a bit more at times which are meant to be precious.

Maybe I'm weird but I let my kids decorate my Christmas tree and see them beam with pride 🤷‍♀️ it's our family tree and they would be upset if I rearranged it all. Instead of laughing at the pumpkins she should have asked him what he liked about it, talked about the colours and said well done to him. Not taunt her man with it 🙈

Attachments

• Heart

Christie25

when she says things like “My house is upside down” it REALLY annoys me. It’s the fact that she tries to pretend it’s hugely dirty and disgusting when really it’s just a bit of mess, probably from a day of not cleaning. Some Mums will not have had chance to clean their houses properly in a month and they will be in a much worse state than this. How does she think the comment on this video will make them feel? I’m a teacher, my partner is a paramedic, we have a 1 year old and a 7 year old. We are working incredibly hard and our house looks worse than this at the moment and it kicks me down to the shitter by making me feel like my house is absolutely rancid. It’s not... but if hers is “a mess” then mine must be horrific.

We all don’t have the luxury of staying at home and getting “paid to clean” ignorance at its best.

• Heart

SpritzerTime

‘Paid to clean?’ Does she actually believe this? She’s left reality totally if so. Nobody is paying her to clean, brands pay her to show their products. If you’d call it ‘work’ at all, it’s a sales job and it’s part time at best.

I thought it was a bit sad that she said ‘I don’t look like a celebrity’- there’s no such ‘look’! Famous people can look like anything?! Even Kermit the Frog is famous babe and he’s a felt frog. Top of her list about someone is what they look like. Not that we know what she looks like in real life but I couldn’t give a toss. I used to like her posts back when she was buying products she liked and showing cleaning and not really caring. Now it’s just a load of trussed up bollocks, obsessed with how things look and a never-ending stream of sales pitches

• Haha

Louisec19

I'm Mrs Hinch, I'm paid to clean. Well Mrs Hinch, let me tell you something, I'm paid to nurse sick and premature babies and care for their families. I can be called upon at any point in a shift to go to labour ward and assist with a resuscitation, I can be called upon at any point in a shift to resuscitate a baby on the unit. I need to be one step ahead of these precious little babies every minute of the day as I plan and manage their care. It is a job like no other, one which it an absolute privilege to do. When I go to bed at night or indeed in the morning, I do so knowing that I have given my absolute best to the babies and families and when I get paid, I know it's because I've earned it honestly and with integrity. You on the other hand? You're a jumped up nobody with a sense of entitlement because you got lucky on social media. You've lied about everything and anything including your own son's ability to speak! You're insanely jealous of Stacey Solomon and try to out do her at every turn but you fail spectacularly every time. You seem unable to function as a mature adult and need your mother to still hold your hand through life at 31 years old. You clearly can't be left alone with your children and it's unlikely Jamie will ever go back to work because of it. You've lied and deceived your way to your perceived celebrity status and even though you claim you don't consider yourself a celebrity, that's exactly what you think you are. Why else would you use a decoy when you left hospital with Ronnie? Why else would you say you can't go on holiday unless it's to a private villa in case anyone sees you?
You don't get paid to clean Sophie, you get paid to advertise. There's a huge huge difference. You will stop at nothing to keep the money coming in and that includes selling your children's privacy.
Sleep well.
Perfectly written! She’s a complete narcissist, so selfish and arrogant, you on the other hand, are a truly amazing person and I take my hat off to you. We need less hinch and her sheep and more people like you ❤

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
Can the woman make anything nutritious?!

Any food montage is either dessert or some share and tear shite.

If she can use a toaster, I'll eat my hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sandytoes

The pumpkin cloth thing made me piss me nickers.. Looked shit, bless her, and actually thinks everything she does is brilliant... My kids can make stuff better than her and there 8, 4 and 3. Says alot... Jamie must get some right laughs in.

Anyways, shame your kids don't make you happy the way Henry does... Atv x
Jamie puts up with it cos she gives him pocket money once a week to spend in the bookies init

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Same as Ronnie, especially as he’s got older, he always looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Every picture we’ve seen of the boys as babies they both just look fed up of her shit. Always hunched over and walks funny too. She is an atrocious mother and that screenshot someone’s posted of Ronnie napping in the pram again sums it up, lazy as fuck!

• Sad
  • Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Bit chilly to have the back door open and a kid sleeping outside.

Unless Grinch's house has suffered another tornado and is now located in Spain.

• Haha