Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Hes such a dirty old pervy lech. I would crack my husband in the mouth if he behaved like that and leered online. How gross

Why did she say "im Mrs hinch, im paid to clean"
You aren't mrs hinch, your name is Hincliffe and you aren't paid to clean, cleaning your house is something most folk do when they live in one!

Reactions: 41
Well me oh my... that's just one big choking hazard for a baby 😱 but hey, poor old mrs hinch has never been one to pay any attention to safety guidelines 🤡 on ANYTHING!

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
james looks like he is near retirement age, are we sure he is 42

• Haha

a.pain

VIP Member
Schrodinger’s Hinch: simultaneously both a celebrity, and not a celebrity in any shape or form

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I can imagine Hinch is one of these people who goes to a concert and watches the whole thing through her phone whilst she video's it. 😒

Elizaaaaa

Quick question guyyyyysssshhhhh...

Anyone else here know cleaning your own home was a tend job and you should be paid for it?? Going to have to have words with my mummazzzzz Mom as she clearly didn't teach me a bloody thing growing up!

If anyone needs me I'll be on my actually clean (not coated in Febreze) sofa waiting for the back pay before I lift another fiddle finger!

• Haha

fabulosad

And full of huns in their best seasonal wear desperately trying to get the perfikkkt foto 4 instaaa.
Nothing says ‘great family day out’ like forcing your bored children and their spineless dad to pose up a storm between arguments
This has single handedly summed up social media, quite frankly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
you say say people with more than 2 Brain cells it’s ok, you’re safe here 😉 x
Ok so I meant those of us who don't have an open to all Instagram account, with our kid's names and dob in the bio along with "Mrs Hinch liked my photo 10.3.19" and "Use code CoolMom2021scam for 20% off @Suebigfatsueswaxmeltemporium"

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh bless her. She actually thinks that's mess doesn't she. That's absolutely nothing for a 2 year old. Dickhead

mgh727

VIP Member
So are we go believe a Hincher knew she would be at the concert tonight so wrote a letter and kept it in her handbag just waiting for the chance to slip it to Hinch at a busy concert with no guarantee they would even be sat near each other?

Or did the Hincher spot her then write it spur of the moment..in which case why did she just happen to have a notebook about her person which wasn't a Hinch one?!

So many questions!

But she can fuck right off with that attempt at being a Zleb, no one (with more than 2 brain cells ;)will believe for a second that letter was written by a fan.
I find it so weird every single time she goes out she magically gets slipped a letter, it’s a bit like Costa for jaymeees birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

How Now

when she says things like “My house is upside down” it REALLY annoys me. It’s the fact that she tries to pretend it’s hugely dirty and disgusting when really it’s just a bit of mess, probably from a day of not cleaning. Some Mums will not have had chance to clean their houses properly in a month and they will be in a much worse state than this. How does she think the comment on this video will make them feel? I’m a teacher, my partner is a paramedic, we have a 1 year old and a 7 year old. We are working incredibly hard and our house looks worse than this at the moment and it kicks me down to the shitter by making me feel like my house is absolutely rancid. It’s not... but if hers is “a mess” then mine must be horrific.

We all don’t have the luxury of staying at home and getting “paid to clean” ignorance at its best.
This is why I fell out of love with her, it became so unreasonable to keep up with her and her perfect home. No one who works full time and has 2 or more kids has the chance to keep up with her, she became unrelatable. The pressure to have this spotless grey house when in theory getting your hair washed is a good day!! I had to stop watching her in the end. Her house isn’t messy there was a few toys out wow weee like come see real life, deal with real life and then I’ll start watching and believing again

• Heart

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
One of the nurses said to me what do you keep laughing at 🤣🤣
I asked her if she knew who Hinch was, she didn’t when I explained and showed her she said she would join here 🤣🤣🤣
So hello 🤣👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Not fat shaming but look how thinner her face is with the filters . what is the point in being so fake 🤣

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch Dec 2020: what CELEBRITY couple from Essex are expecting a baby in 2021?

Mrs Hinch Nov 2021: I DONT CLASS MYSELF AS A CELEBRITY
Also Mrs Hinch November 2022 - starring in I'm a celebrity/strictly come dancing/insert reality "celeb" show here.

I don't comment on this thread as often and don't keep up to date with Hinch too much as she did no favours for my mental health, but when I check here goes to show nuffinks changed guuuyyyzzz... Still a twat? Yerp. All the best 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Moanyoldwoman

I don’t know anyone with a toddler and baby that has that many nick nacks about. Vases, photographs books etc I had nothing on my lower shelves when my kids were toddling and cruising etc

oh but I forgot your house can stay that tidy when your kids are hardly there and aren’t allowed to make a mess when they are there for the gram and she doesn’t cook.

paid to fucking wipe down a clean surface ffs
Also sick of seeing her “untidy” pictures. It’s not even untidy it’s placed things around. My kids played in the whole house - not just one spot behind the sofa

she totally thinks she’s a celebrity the deluded fool. You aren’t even good at your “job” you plank 👋

• Heart

Bettygee

If she’s wrote that note and give gone to the extreme about someone on chemotherapy she really needs locking up