Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gggg_o

So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.
He’s always come across as creepy to me the way he spies on her. Reminds me of Joe from You.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
She sounds like she's pissed. I know she likshhhs to schluuurrr her wordshhhs, but she actually like like she's 3 vinos down!

Plus her house is mingingly filth

And, FYI shut the fuck up with your gassshhhlightling shhhiT.

Either A, you're projecting and you indeed have a cleaner and are throwing that back to cover up

Or

B, you've created that lame excuse of a mess

It's hard to tell with a pathological narc

• Heart
Reactions: 36

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She's got a beautiful natural figure. She's got a fine shaped head. She filters herself to have a massive long head and plastic features. It's absolutely baffling.
She definitely looks “friendlier” in the fan photo. Doesn’t look as much of a mean girl when she’s filtered to fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
She has literally made gherkin cottage even down to the bath and the blue patterned bog
single white female MUCH

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Thanks for the photo spam, James long for Jamie. It proves without doubt that you're clearly both top parents and not at all using your children to make money, so thanks for clearing that up 😊
Ps. "She only stops when she drops". You might want to get your wife seen by a doctor for her narcolepsy. 😏 ATV

• Haha
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Great recap 😊
Does she ever do Instagram post that's not AD AD AD Just greedy now and not relatable. No wonder people are losing interest in her

Reactions: 34

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
Yup those look like bolt ons to me.
After losing so much weight they were probably like two deflated ballooons so Inch treated her / himself. He’s the kind of pig who’d give you that as a birthday present.
And I bet he calls them ‘The Twins’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Doesn't class her self as a celeb but did when she told her dad she was pregant 🤭 we all know the filter is when she lies ;)

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
‘I’m Mrs Hinch I get paid to clean?’ I was angry. Now I’m fucking livid. How dare she. Who the hell does she think she is? Dirty hair. Yesterday’s make up. Get in the goddamn bin and bloody stay in it. Some of us work for a living. Many in this space save lives. You sit on your arse creaming money off people and for what? To complain?? Honestly the woman is a bloody joke.
And 100% of us here work for a living and fucking clean in our "spare time". Fuck off hinch you lazy fucking twat

Meusyou

‘Which celebrity couple is expecting a baby’ wasn’t that what she said when announcing her pregnancy to her family?? She thought she was a celeb then..

Clangers2

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Poor Len looks exactly like Ron did but Ron wasn't anywhere near sitting, Lennie is slumped over because he hasn't got the core muscle strength to keep him upright, his mother is a crazy bitch who wants him to look advanced or something like she did with Ronnie so many times too
Actually not good to let a child that young sit up like that when they are clearly not ready.....

• Sad

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think its breaking Hinch to see Rex singing nursery rhymes whilst hugging Rose, she'll never have that with Ronnie and Lonnie🤔

• Sad
  • Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I couldn't help myself ,I had to reply to her story asking if she announced her pregnancy by asking what celeb couple are due a baby ....she's a knob

• Haha