Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such an aggressive witch too, how can anyone watch that and thinks she’s sweet and riddled with anxiety? It’s laughable. She’s a narky chavvy twit.

Literally!! Someone has fairly tit in her cornflakes today she’s not a happy camper

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She only has these rants 1) so she can have tomorrow off and 2) to muster up some sympathy for the inevitable move coming up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
LOL at “I don’t class myself as a celeb” but also “WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE IS HAVING A BABY..”

piss off
And she said there's one celeb in particular shes obsessed with I bet shes talking about herself, and the stumble over the cleaner comment.. shes lying

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh bless her. She actually thinks that's mess doesn't she. That's absolutely nothing for a 2 year old. head

Reactions: 40
Mrs Hinch Dec 2020: what CELEBRITY couple from Essex are expecting a baby in 2021?

Mrs Hinch Nov 2021: I DONT CLASS MYSELF AS A CELEBRITY
Also Mrs Hinch November 2022 - starring in I'm a celebrity/strictly come dancing/insert reality "celeb" show here.

I don't comment on this thread as often and don't keep up to date with Hinch too much as she did no favours for my mental health, but when I check here goes to show nuffinks changed guuuyyyzzz... Still a twit? Yerp. All the best 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a theory that her sheep come here, lift an idea (eg her having a cleaner) and then set up an account ‘trolling her.’ Wouldn’t surprise me if she was in on it!

Reactions: 18
She been day drinking or what? What’s going on with her voice today? I noticed it on the Henry vids but thought I might be nitpicking- but she’s sounding even more of an annoying, makes me want to cut my ears off with a rusty knife, prize prick today.
Why does she never know when enough is enough.
“I’m Mrs hinch”

yeah you self absorbed arrogant twit, but when was the last time you actually cleaned anything That was dirty???
When was the last time you flipped your mat and hoovered underneath like you used to?
when did you last wash your 75 pairs of kylie bleeping curtains that you used to brag about?
why is your washing machine always mouldy when you do actually show a clean?
when did you last Dave the banisters? Do you remember Dave btw?
When did you last bicarb your mattress with flammable zoflora and fail to tell people to dilute it, or that it will clump together and leave stains?
When did you last smear beeswax over all your “wooden surfaces” that are actually coated in plastic?
And Is Kermit still called Kermit?

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Interesting that someone who has “been asked loads” about their skincare routine, so much so that they recently did a ad video about it, would then tell the world they haven’t removed yesterday’s make-up with the very product they were supposed to be advertising?!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.