Mrs Hinch #446 Boobs match her taste in music: Bolt-ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #446 Boobs match her taste in music: Bolt-ons
Winning thread title by @or JusRollWithIt šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜

Sunday night and ā€œGretelā€ came on to have a headwobbling tongue twisting meltdown because Stacey had posted photos of Rose and Rex on the grid. Soph needed an excuse to vent her jealousy by having a full on witch rant so sent herself a message claiming to be a ā€œtrollā€ accusing her of having a cleaner.
She threw some bits on the lounge floor to tend that Ron is allowed to play and shared messages from her nutty sheep who were all telling her how hilarious she is when sheā€™s ranting. You can imagine them all in the taxi queue outside Sugar Hut canā€™t you?

Jamie immediately went into damage control mode and started sharing old photos of Princess Soph but as per usual he fucked it up by sharing a video of her with Freda Fiddle Fingers at the fair that she went to alone after the bus ride from hell. So not only was Fiddler there so was JimBobNoJob. He also shared a photo of Soph in the hot tub during their anniversary trip where it became apparent that Michael isnā€™t the only Bolt-on that she and Inch are fans of. ā€œSophie hasnā€™t had any surgery, thank you!ā€

Monday and we had another day of playing with the dollā€™s house as Soph finished the bathroom with a miniature version of her Best Bubā€™s bog and an array of choking hazards.
Then after such hard work it was a well deserved date night as Inch whisked her off to watch a Michael Bolton gig where she was acting like poor old Mike should take out a restriction order and wanting to sniff him. Whilst there she bumped in to many of her fans and was given a hand written note from one who she helped through chemo...
Orrrrr she actually was only noticed by one person, saw her arse that Michael Bolton didnā€™t know who she was, so wrote herself a load of old crap to boost her ego again. You decide.
All the best.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
Sheā€™s wrote that note because she simply fuming that this didnā€™t in fact happen to her, she thinks sheā€™s so famous and above everyone else she was waiting to get hounded by ā€œdozensā€ of fans and it just never happened, so a lot of neck crawling later, the note happened, I donā€™t think Jamie James knew what she was doing, and if he did then what sort of enabler letā€™s this tit show continue! Iā€™m flummoxed!

Reactions: 60
Nice touch that the ā€œfanā€ was having chemo too. She most definitely didnā€™t read me saying Iā€™d gone off her when I had leukaemia. naaaahhhh found my message at last hunnay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
There's so much to say and so little time , her behaviour is getting more and more erratic!!

Someone needs to have a serious word with her, she's surely running out of appeal now..her sheep must realise she's absolutely crackers

Reactions: 39
Iā€™m trying to find her writing in lower case to compare, but I honestly think that looks like her own handwriting again.

Reactions: 85
Not a person alive that doesn't think she wrote that letter, I'm actually disgusted she is sick and twisted I knee instantly its her style if writing

Reactions: 62
Iā€™m trying to find her writing in lower case to compare, but I honestly think that looks like her own handwriting again.
Definitely her hand writing
I might get through 8 hours if tattle catching up bit no way Sophme helped the imaginary person through chemo for 8 hours

Reactions: 20
Definitely her handwriting. Who walks about a concert with a pen and notepad? Give over Sophie, can't you just enjoy a concert like normal people do without turning the attention back to your narcissistic self?

Reactions: 68
If she's written that herself (and it looks like it) how can she be so disgusting to use illness for clout and self congratulations? I would say that's up there with the most stomach churning tit I've seen from her, and let's be honest there's a lot to choose from..I just despair

Reactions: 49
That bleeping bathroom. Itā€™s a kids toy and the whole reason Ronhazfootz (and other children) like playing with a dollā€™s house is the imaginary play aspect. Also why is she not only adding inappropriate tiny accessories, but using Sylvanian animals when it came with perfectly adequate wooden people more representative of his surroundings? šŸ™„

Why does she have to be so extra and ruin his development in the process?

Batshit cray cray.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
IF that is her writing to herself, It's the fact she's gone as far as mentioning Chemo. That's sick and twisted.

Reactions: 70
I wonder if itā€™s the same writing as the Christmas card she wrote herself? I mean came from a fan. It was around that time and bib gate I saw the light.

Reactions: 34
In the latest instalment of messages that didnā€™t happenā€¦šŸ™„
This is up there with the nurse during Lockdown who ā€œoffered to do her shopping for herā€ and the GP who said that ā€œshe should be bottled up and prescribed as she is so good for the mental health of the nation!ā€
For duckā€™s sake! What a deluded little woman she is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
She definitely wrote that letter herself. What about the 1000,s sitting in debt or the ones so stressed because they can't keep their house as clean with kids? We know you don't either but they believe you do. One day there will be an almighty backlash I hope they're prepared because at the top of the tit heap they'll cop it the most and I'm here for that.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.