Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just prefers being fake like she does with every aspect of her life. It's all for show and nothing is real with her so she is not someone i would buy anything from or support in any way. Loads are waking up that she is not relatable. Hopefully more will soon

Reactions: 8
So...some of us have been working a actually job today so we havent been able to swan about bleeping about with dolls houses and leaving our children AGAIN to enjoy ourselves. So my partner goes to ALOT of gigs and they normally finish about half 10ish cos of the noise so i suspect shell post in the next half hour or so...

Anyway how the duck can she leave her kids so much. I literally last left my child for none work purposes with someone other than his dad on the 30th September and before that i have no idea i think my birthday in June???? But anyway...i really hope Michael Bolton has no idea who she actually is. Strange tho how she hasnt mentioned in FOREVER then suddenly shes back number one fan DAYS after someone mentioned it here. Like wtf??? Anyway hinch hun, have a lovely peaceful sleep SOME of us have our child all day tomorrow. ATB hun xoxo
sooo true. Both my parents are dead and I’m in my 30s 🤣 I’ve got more chance of finding unicorn tit than having a break! The only thing I’ll say is I’m lucky in that I’m well paid, not thick like hinch and even though my job is super stressful sometimes im pretty good at dealing with it so I have a good amount of free time and I always tend to finish documentation before the time I’m given to do it.

she literally has not got a clue what it’s like to parent full time 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not smiling at Henry. I am distressed
that he is so mistreated. His poor little legs with all that weight and he won't live his best life...he will be dead far to young.
Yes we’ll done soph, you claim to love your dog so much and he clearly makes you happier than your own kids so you feed him crisps which can and often does cause sodium poisoning in dogs you head, stop killing your dog slowly

Reactions: 12
Concert must be finished now so will they,
A - Drive home.
B - Stay in a hotel.

Reactions: 14
sooo true. Both my parents are dead and I’m in my 30s 🤣 I’ve got more chance of finding unicorn tit than having a break! The only thing I’ll say is I’m lucky in that I’m well paid, not thick like hinch and even though my job is super stressful sometimes im pretty good at dealing with it so I have a good amount of free time and I always tend to finish documentation before the time I’m given to do it.

she literally has not got a clue what it’s like to parent full time 😉
And you are highly intelligent and extremely caring and considerate of others unlike SophMe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is noone mentioning his nose...?!

ETA: I know he's got a honker but it's not normally squashed across his face...
She doesn’t give a single tit how she makes anyone else look does she, as long as she achieves what she wants with her face.

Reactions: 21
She looks nice on that fan photo to be fair. She needs to realise she’s not a 19 year old Love Islander or Towie extra. She’s a 30 something mum and wife and she actually looks really good on there.
She really does and looks so much younger too, the filters she uses age her and make her look harsh.

Reactions: 9
She really does and looks so much younger too, the filters she uses age her and make her look harsh.
The filters make her look like the rough Romford birds that would start a fight outside time and envy after one too many snake bites 😭 makes her look so bleeping harsh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.