Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 815500View attachment 815501View attachment 815502

I mean if I was James I’d be worried, has Soph met Les recently? 😂
Even the name..she’s changed one letter. You’re fooling no one with that hunnay 😉
@Bunnykins you never fail to make me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m just catching up but oh my god I cannot believe what she’s been sprouting 🤣

I ended up in hospital after I had a huge asthma attack (not from spraying 100486638 chemicals about grinch) and you fuckers have kept me so occupied whilst I’m hooked up to machines helping me breathe 🤦‍♀️

I thought when I saw Stacey’s story’s that a troll rant was imminent and low and behold it happens. Henry looks so overweight it’s unreal it breaks my heart as a dog lover I cannot believe she has done that, well actually I can because none of them actually eat properly.
@Bunnykins the re cap is 🤌🏼 Let’s see what tit she comes out with today 🙄
Have a lovely day my trolls but not you grinch you’re a bleep 🤣
I hope you are feeling better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's off topic slightly but just looking through her tags and one photo says we was lucky enough to see Mrs hinch in Liverpool book signing but unfortunately no phones were allowed. Oh I wonder why 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The photo is still on the ladies main page (which I could see from the comments) so
It hasn’t disappeared- just the tag has seemed to have vanished x

Reactions: 6
The photo is still on the ladies main page (which I could see from the comments) so
It hasn’t disappeared- just the tag has seemed to have vanished x
It's actually really sad if she feels the need to ask for tags to be removed. Just don't use so many bleeping filters and you wouldn't get caught out with your real face. I hope one day she Realises its unnecessary and starts to love herself the way she is. I can imagine it's a very sad place to be in your own head... Still don't bleeping like her tho.

I think Jamie just wants a trophy wife, bit of fancy younger vag on his arm cos he thinks he's the god himself. I don't think he helps at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know everyone has different music tastes. But I don't know 1 30 year old that is a Michael Bolton fan. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hate to disappoint you, but I am. Saw him the other day. Was really good live! 🙌 Got a bloody t-shirt also and I’m not even sorry. But you’re right, we all have different music tastes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think he purchased them as a surprise, to be fair. I go to several concerts a month and tickets don’t arrive as soon as you purchase them - I’ve had some turn up a few days before the gig itself.
He posted on Sept 25th, generally when tickets usually start arriving. No mention of it being a surprise, either.

I still hate them though and I hope they have a tit night 🤣
Def got VIP as to my knowledge, they don’t come packaged like that for basic.

Reactions: 7
Hate to disappoint you, but I am. Saw him the other day. Was really good live! 🙌 Got a bloody t-shirt also and I’m not even sorry. But you’re right, we all have different music tastes.
Grinch…. That you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite thing is looking at the other people in the background of that pic, says a lot about her musical tastes!
Well I mean Michael Bolton was high charting back in the day. But we’re talking early 90s so she was a baby! I mean I like older artists but to be obsessed makes me think he was Freda’s fave and she got passed the baton, the copy cat that she is!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.