Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she's been on loose women before as a panellist too...cos of her x factor "fame" 🤔🤔
Best get some extra security at home Rebecca!
She’ll have broken into your gaff, chopped your cushions and left a glass jar under your pillow before you’ve even got off that bleeping stage! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she gets to meet Michael up close and personal, do you think she’s brushed up on her Shakespeare Sonnets? Asking for a blonde 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing Hinch tagged in Michael Bolton's Instagram photos is just strange. Like imagine sitting at home being excited because some millionaire on Instagram is going to a concert and then uploading a photo of them to your Instagram and tagging the band in. How bloody sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who emailed iconic last week? I can’t remember but it might be best to reply directly to the email from them, with the proof she filters, and see what they say to that.

Edit to say I remembered there’s a search function on here isn’t there 😂
@Pepsi do you feel able to reply to them?

Reactions: 8
So...some of us have been working a actually job today so we havent been able to swan about bleeping about with dolls houses and leaving our children AGAIN to enjoy ourselves. So my partner goes to ALOT of gigs and they normally finish about half 10ish cos of the noise so i suspect shell post in the next half hour or so...

Anyway how the duck can she leave her kids so much. I literally last left my child for none work purposes with someone other than his dad on the 30th September and before that i have no idea i think my birthday in June???? But anyway...i really hope Michael Bolton has no idea who she actually is. Strange tho how she hasnt mentioned in FOREVER then suddenly shes back number one fan DAYS after someone mentioned it here. Like wtf??? Anyway hinch hun, have a lovely peaceful sleep SOME of us have our child all day tomorrow. ATB hun xoxo

Reactions: 16
How are her stats looking on socialblade? She's surly lost a big chunk of followers after they've witnessed the choking hazard dolls house.

Reactions: 6
Okay, who got bingo on Inch camera roll spam after her troll rant last night 👀
Also because we said he wasn’t posting recently and wondered where he was, they need to make sure we all know that there isn’t trouble in paradise and that Jamie is soooo proud of her and crazy in love with her,,,,, btw in case you didn’t realise Jamie REALLY LOVES her and they got married and had a wedding but she rarely mentions it or shows and photos of it or anything 😜😜😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really does have self esteem issues surrounding her looks doesn't she? She looks NOTHING like her usual photos on that fan photo but in a good way. She looks natural and prettier and less bitchy. I don't know why she pretends to be something she's not all the time.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.