Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't be a detective at all, i didn't click on that she said she went to the fair alone yet there's jimbobdilly taking a video
I'm so happy theres so many clever tattlers on here. Soph has her claw out good and proper right now

Reactions: 26
I couldn't be a detective at all, i didn't click on that she said she went to the fair alone yet there's jimbobdilly taking a video
I'm so happy theres so many clever tattlers on here. Soph has her claw out good and proper right now
I feel ick that I recognised JimBobs butt in those grey joggers What’s wrong with me Was the odd body shape that made me click that’s him.

Reactions: 6
Get over to the SS thread and see they’re both fleecing their sheep. SS hasn’t left her bed sit bedroom for two weeks. So relatable.

Reactions: 17
Never come in here , but there’s nothing to even scratch Ronnies arsehole with in that fridge !!! To say that is a family and of 4s fridge is offending to real family of 4s who actually cook and eat in.

Reactions: 17
That poor dog. He’s just so fat. And unhappy. Where I live there are not many green areas to walk a dog (plus we’ve had a spate of dog thefts) but I have 1 of those ball wanger things . She gets her run. Yesterday we went to a NT place and had a slow walk round the pool. It’s hard as she’s 15 and I’m disabled and blind but we still did it.
Also the photo of the fair. Firstly stop showing other folks kids. It’s not right. Secondly we knew fiddlefingers was there cos someone saw them all at the bus stop. Going to the fair. She tells so many lies her nose is growing larger than JimBobNoKnobNoJobTitWank was pre surgery. You need a good memory Dog Pie to remember lies. And sorry but you have the IQ of slush puppy

Reactions: 25
Get over to the SS thread and see they’re both fleecing their sheep. SS hasn’t left her bed sit bedroom for two weeks. So relatable.
SS is actually worse if possible in way treats her blended family and in the way manipulates the her tend friends. She’s a master at it. Think Hinch and her have been to some sort of marketing school. SS has the edge as been in public eye about a decade now plus worked all sorts of stages.

Reactions: 13
Stacey is cut from the same cloth as hinch. She rips off small businesses, will put her kids face to anything, sells their privacy online for clout…most of us dislike her as much as we dislike hinch

Reactions: 25
Well Inch has thrown the spanner in the works and outted his own wife. What a dickhead
Either Gleam team do social media and are not acting professionally spotting detail etc Or they do it and Inch has dropped the ball or they couldn’t give a fluff and think the are too thick to notice. Either way I don’t get the point of their tall tales It’s not like her tales are relatable or feel genuine it’s all contrived

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.