Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

There’s still tickets left. Someone take one for the team and go! 🤣
She probably got a pasting table and a couple chairs in the back of her car, so her and Inch can flog her best-selling books outside the concert. Personally, I’d rather read the 1983 Southend phone book and go to a Daniel O’Donnell concert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Chatty Member
Can the woman make anything nutritious?!

Any food montage is either dessert or some share and tear shite.

If she can use a toaster, I'll eat my hat.
Someone in that house can use a toaster, it’s one of the only things she “tend” cleans 🙄
It is bizarre how she never cooks anything normal, but I’m beginning to think she does, she just keeps the quirky “can’t cook” persona for the gram. Cos, god forbid she cook a spag bol and show her followers she isn’t ACTUALLY a princess. Sad twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Paused her story at just the right moment guyzzzzzzsssss.
What on earth are those lines in her eye-creases? And how much filler? Sophie, just be natural - you don’t need all this shit.
View attachment 816343
Wayyyy too much in her cheeks. This is why aesthetics needs regulating and only doctors or experienced nurses should be doing them.

shes looking like this weirdo

😉

Attachments

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
I am not smiling at Henry. I am distressed
that he is so mistreated. His poor little legs with all that weight and he won't live his best life...he will be dead far to young.

• Sad

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Soph, I'm sure Michael will appreciate these stunning hair extensions, seamless, barely visible to the naked eye...
sopha I dunno if you’ve noticed hun but your real hair is not blending with the extensions luv from sue who does not claim to do hair extensions for a living 😉

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
How do neither of them know how to spell Peppa ?! 🐷
they are doing it to troll us as we took the piss out of how thick they both are 😉
Im just gonna add a 😉 to the end of everything I post now by the way guyyyssschh as fat arse and immrshinch seem to think it’s some cool code they have so I’m just gonna ruin it for them 😉 anyone else wanna join in feel free 😉

• Haha

Louisec19

When she says she’s paid to clean 😴 fair enough if she actually cleaned but she doesn’t, she just sprays chemicals everywhere and wipes a few surfaces, that’s all I’ve ever seen her do. The only time I’ve ever seen her do stain removal, was with the bib, that she obviously swapped for a brand new one, because the pattern was different. If something gets stained, no doubt, she just throws it away. She doesn’t do any natural cleaning hacks, it’s just sell sell sell on the toxic ones. She’s a bad influence and I actually think she should be banned from social media. All her troll messages are obviously written by her to draw in the sympathy vote, she’s been doing it since the early days. I would say she winds me up but I actually think she’s just pitiful and embarrassed for her half the time!

Sometimes I think I mistake this thread for the ss rave thread.....then I realise that there isn't one! Hmmm 🤔

Two cheeks of the same arse 🍑 Pair of Cupid Stunts 😛

• Heart
  • Angry