Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fabulosad

Oh my good god. This is seriously a new low.....I'm sure I'm not alone in having seen very close loved ones battle cancer and the debilitating treatments necessary. Is it not enough to have a charmed life dog pie??? You've got to stick a clawed middle finger to everyone with GENUINE suffering under their belt??? Get your fucking head checked girl

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"I'm Mrs Hinch I get paid to clean, that's my job."
Alright, calm the fuck down love, it's not an AA meeting. 🙄
Soph isn't paid to clean. She's paid to shill products she just laaarvs to her gullible sheep hyper-engaged Hinchers.

Has anyone ever read her Gleam profile? 🤣🤣🤣

"Her following of loyal, hyper-engaged Hinchers is one of the most influential in the UK and has amassed to over 4 million men and women who love to follow Sophie’s witty and entertaining escapades of part advice, part entertainment.

Thanks to Sophie’s bubbly personality, transparency (🤣) and trust with her audience, Mrs Hinch goes beyond a social following - and brands across multiple categories (from cleaning to lifestyle to parenting) have seen the impact of being amplified on such a level, with her Hinchers regularly selling out product and crashing websites."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Chockablock

The fake sleeping again... why??!! 'Poor little old me, I work so hard can't you see I literally just nod off sat upright in a chair with my knees bent upwards' 🙄 Yea, sure Soph. Course you do. GET A FUCKING JOB you pair of lazy, greedy bastards!!!

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s “Mrs Hinch” and she doesn’t know that cleaners clean and not tidy up?
the text all sounds like it’s by the same person 🤣 come on Sophie, mix it up! Change the grammar in some, make one of them have awful spelling (your normal fans), throw in some shortened words! She doesn’t even try and make it look like they are different people messaging her. Hilarious!

Hinch, cleaners CLEAN, they don’t pick up tend mess hunnayy. All the vest 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyx

Just got settled for the night, of course I came here for some intelligent conversation and belly laughs now my time is mine. I see someone is rattled today
🙄😂 So she has changed her tune and she doesn't consider herself a Celebrity 😂 it wasn't that long ago she asked her father what celebrity couple did he know was having a baby or words to that effect, the man didn't have a clue 😂 As for her not having a cleaner fml she has a whole host of help readily available at the end of her weird thumb 👍
The only job she does have is in Sales fleecing her sheep. She clearly has a poor memory.

Wonderwhispers2k19

eeee I have a 2 year old and an infant, if I let them at that house
1) it’d last 2mins looking pretty
2) we’d be in a and e because one or both would 10000% try to eat the wee teeny bits 🙃

Reactions: 31

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why is she still trying to make out Ron is talking? And that Len is answering? She did this before and followed it with the “Ron can talk perfectly well thank you” Then we finally had the invisible speech story. I really don’t understand her, why does she need to lie all the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️

rhc92

Chatty Member
She's been crying troll a lot recently or trying to gain sympathy. She's adding to it every few days. Either can't deal with SS being the center of attention or the move is coming. Only reason she's adding more and more 'poor old Soph' narrative to her sheep

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
She’s wrote that note because she simply fuming that this didn’t in fact happen to her, she thinks she’s so famous and above everyone else she was waiting to get hounded by “dozens” of fans and it just never happened, so a lot of neck crawling later, the note happened, I don’t think Jamie James knew what she was doing, and if he did then what sort of enabler let’s this shit show continue! I’m flummoxed!

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Soph on the fairground ride with her mum being filmed by Jamie.....Is that the same fairground she got the bus too 🤔
The bus-gate thing was supposedly Sept 18 if we believe she posted real-time. That same day Jamie was said to be at the car show with the garage floor guys. He was wearing a different top than in the photo of him taking a photo of Sopha and MaYahoo on the rides. And who took the photo of Jamie taking a photo? Or is that not him up front? He didn’t time stamp that fair photo like he did with the rest of them. When she did her Gretel rant from the fair, the filter covered what she wore so who knows. Her hair looked a bit different. I need @HinchesSousChef on the case. Also found a photo of Henry.

2FC3FF80-8BFF-4BFA-9135-956303528074.jpeg
7C1644EA-4CBD-473A-9BA9-DF81B41A0DDB.jpeg
4B1753E2-009C-4F8B-9F0F-2CA20103D283.jpeg
5EFBD8B0-6C2F-453B-A108-DD32AE72D5F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart