Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.
I think Instagram is still a bit glitchy for some people. Sometimes when I want to watch stories I just get blank screens as the story moves along. Other times I get the replay arrow but nothing happens when I press it. Hope that helps! X

one from her biggest fan! I think her mum has access to her accounts and deleted stuff
I think her mother definitely controls her accounts. Imagine being 31 and having your mother fight your battles for you! I would be absolutely mortified!

Reactions: 14
I think Instagram is still a bit glitchy for some people. Sometimes when I want to watch stories I just get blank screens as the story moves along. Other times I get the replay arrow but nothing happens when I press it. Hope that helps! X

I think her mother definitely controls her accounts. Imagine being 31 and having your mother fight your battles for you! I would be absolutely mortified!
This makes me giggle as my own mother has openly said although she supports me, "I need to own my own mistakes" since I was about 11? 🤣 I'm 33 next week 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sophie Rose there is numerous things you are Sacrificing and one of them is certainly not a make up brush that you were gifted.
Your children, Your mental health, Your diehard followers and The Vulnerable who think your way is the way to fix any mental health issues they have.
You are materialistic and greedy who seems to think money and items buy happiness and inner peace. Do yourself the biggest favour and take a long hard look at your life and how you live it. I am in no way saying your are a bad person etc however the Lifestyle you are desperately trying to portray is unrealistic and detrimental to anyone who has any form of mental health issues/illness.
I wish all my fellow tattlers a great weekend 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Reprehensible behaviour from poor like little Soph over baby loss awareness, you’ve all said beautifully what needs to be said there. So I will say, bleeping SHAKESPEARE, what an utter knob!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First of all let me send much love all my Tattle friends who have known the pain of grieving the loss of their babies and children. As a neonatal nurse I have witnessed over many years the overwhelming grief and trauma that comes with this loss and I have family and friends who have also suffered and suffer still. ❤❤

For Sophie to say she has known many who have been silenced, ignored and made to feel wrong for grieving the loss of their babies after she's spent the day flaunting her friend's pregnancy and new nursery is a whole new level of insensitivity from her. She clearly has no insight in to the very valuable work that SANDS and The Child Bereavement Charity have done and continue to do with a combined 65 years of helping bereft families.
What she's done is cobbled together a few words that she thinks people will praise and love her for and tacked them to a quote that is attributable to both Pablo Picasso and William Shakespeare but as usual the quote makes no sense whatsoever. She will have spent about 15 seconds on Google looking for a quote and chose the first one. In terms of the loss of a baby or child how can that quote possibly be applied? What parent wants the life of their child to be given away?
I appreciate that all of these so called influencers are damned if they do, damned if they don't with sensitive issues but on this occasion Sophie Hinchliffe has proven once again that her post was purely for likes and adoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
With regard to baby loss awareness and the the wave of light, did we expect anything better from Sofa? The same woman who told one of her followers, who had lost a child, that he could live on in Ronnie! 😱 That was the moment I decided I really didn’t like Mrs Hinch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
With regard to baby loss awareness and the the wave of light, did we expect anything better from Sofa? The same woman who told one of her followers, who had lost a child, that he could live on in Ronnie! 😱 That was the moment I decided I really didn’t like Mrs Hinch
Wtf did she 😳

Reactions: 8
Here’s a little “Shakespeare” quote for Instagram, heavily plagiarised of course ….

I know accounts where the bullshit blows
Where sheep and nodding donkeys grow
Quite over-canopied with constant whine
When Tattlers call “Bingo” all of the time!
There they sleep soundly through the night
Counting the pound signs with great delight
And then the snakes throw their enamelled skin
Wide enough to wrap the average fool in.
Well, if we shadows have offended
Think but this and all is mended
That you have all but bullshitted here
With undeclared ads and crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Did she actually spend the afternoon posting photos of a babies nursery and then bring up baby loss awareness?! 🤬
It must be nice to be so blissfully unaware of how painful it is to see/hear about somebody preparing their nursery.
Totally insensitive and a total afterthought. But as everybody pointed out, are we surprised after claiming what she did whilst pregnant?

Reactions: 27
Here is a quote just for Soph from the bard himself ...

Lord, what fools these mortals be! William Shakespeare - a midsummer nights dream

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Tracey am alien that landed in hinches loft??

Never had a shelf. Never had barrrskits to chuck cotton wool in. Never seen the light of day!

Hinch has made her BFF look a right charity chase all the while emphasising how small Traceys house is compared to her semi down on the estate.

If she was truly such a lovely person helping out a mate why plaster it all over socials and keep belittling Tracey and her house? Ever heard of altruism Hinch?? Of course not. Everything she does is for her own gains.

Then bleeping everybody off constantly posting baby related content on baby loss awareness week. So so insensitive. The woman has no tact. No class. And not a care in the world at other people's suffering. Its actually disgusting. How can people aspire to be like her. I can only feel sorry for them if that is who they look up to.

I've been off here for nearly a week and just honestly can't believe the amount of fuckery I've returned to.

Reactions: 46
She has some brass neck on her, surely she got told off about yesterday like

#hinchhasnomanners
View attachment 812442
Thrown out so anyone questioning her actions yesterday is swayed to thinking “oh actually she is a good person always helping others, so selfless, I was wrong to thing she was an insensitive, selfish, sales person yesterday.” (Not realising yet again this is all about her and growing her shoppers)

Reactions: 16
This is not to help her followers this is to get more attention and sheep with everyone using her hash tag 🙄
Dog pie darhlin it's not the algorithm that's at fault, it's just less people want to interact with your crappy, pointless and insensitive content!

Do yourself a favour and take time off today, spend time with those gorgeous kiddies of yours instead of searching hashtags to see who all is commenting!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.