Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stacey is good at upcycling things, it’s her niche.
hinch never used to post stuff like that, must she copy everything stacey does
Stacey never used to do stuff like that until she met Hinch and saw how profitable faffing around on Instagram was!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Me too! I have been lurking since this thread began 😂, but tonight I have deleted my old account so I could have a non-identifiable username and reported her for 3 different things tonight. I needed a new hobby. I fear the ASA is my new hobby 😂!
Sorry to quote myself, I meant I’ve been lurking since the beginning of the Hinch threads, not just this one! Have finally been pushed over the edge into commenting and ASA reporting.

Reactions: 23
Literally couldn’t be anymore disgusted ….. painting all day about how much she loves babies feet …. Missing her baby when he is at her mums …. Then excited to be decorating and building nursery furniture for her best mate who is having A baby what makes her feel like she is having another one herself ….. to a undisclosed ad using her own bleeping candle for baby loss wave of light 🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’ve had six miscarriage ranging from 6 to 18 weeks and I just can’t
Believe she would do that ?????
Such a selfish bleeping cow !!!!!!!!!!
She had NO need to post those nursery pics today ….. to then do a story about baby loss just cos she realised she would look good if she did 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I’m so sorry to those that hinchnomanners has offended. She’s an absolute disgrace.

Lots of love to you all and bless all the little angels who have left this world too soon Xx

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Been away 2 days and it seems I've missed absolutely duck all in regards of content.

Can this woman actually do a selfless bleeping deed without wanting to be praised for it?

Ronnies Sophs Dolls house - A project for herself. 'Look at my Dolls house that I have decorated for myself'

Traceys baby nursery - A project for herself. 'Look at Traceys room that I'm helping her decorate. I'm so glad that she's happy with my contribution'

Also the thing of 'when someone else's baby feels like your own??' YOU HAVE TWO HEALTHY KIDS THAT YOU DO NOTHING WITH! Also, Using your own home range candle, whilst talking about baby loss, to do an undisclosed ad is bleeping disgusting.

The walk with Jimbknobbiggob, Ron, Lon and Hon is clearly a dig at us for highlighting the fact she neglects her own animal, if reading tattle gets your dog healthier than keep on reading 👍

Also those collected leaves are clearly going to be her next dull as duck project. You know what would go really well with colourful leaves? greige

How do you see the world for what it is whilst your head is lodged that far up your own arse? It's only a matter of time until Len can walk so him and Ron can escape Greyskull Castle.

Reactions: 36
‘oops, better slap a candle picture up quick before they realise I’m a self absorbed hole.’ Absolutely disgusting.

Side note, have her and Trace got matching tattoos? She did the thumbs up at the end so this had to be Trace’s arm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeez those few stories were filmed in such poor quality, was she using an old 1980s JVC video camera? Such bleeping tit sound on the stories of her and Trace doing the bairns bedroom. And badly edited to boot.
Can definitely see Hinch has made her mark on that room cos it's full of shite and crap in every nook & crannie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only just Catching up as working nightshift tonight so unfortunately I couldn’t light my candle in memory of our baby we lost 2017 and my brother and sister but her posts have really angered me.me and my son have Been taking part in the sands 310k steps for oct to raise awareness so far have managed to raise £130 how can someone be so clueless ,she’s clearly only posted as Stacey has ,she would of been better posting nothing at all. I’m so angry . Sending huge huge hugs to all of those affected by loss this week . Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She goes at 10pm dressed like a bag lady so…🤭
Is Trace a single parent?
I’ve wondered this too. If she is then I understand why maybe she’d want a pal to help her do the nursery (still didn’t need to be posted today though, read the bleeping room) but if she isn’t and she does have a partner then it’s just Hinch being Hinch and inserting herself into situations that absolutely do not require her. Hinch would turn up to the opening of an envelope if her tend anxiety wasn’t so bad, so hardly surprising she’s making someone else’s wean all about her, she’s a knobhead.

eta typos cause very tired from full time working and also studying (it’s called real life, Hinch)

Reactions: 12
What is she even on about??? Who the hell is silenced, ignored or been made to feel wrong by grieving a baby??!? What the duck?
Let’s talk about about you, Sophie, who started the day with a picture of Len’s feet saying you were “obsessed”, then spammed your insta stories with nursery decorating, collecting your beautiful baby from nanny’s and walking with your family. Then a crappy lighting of a candle with a quote that makes no sense. duck off sophie, with your tend difficulty getting pregnant for literally a couple of months. You haven’t got a bleeping clue, you may want to ask Stace about it as she’s been sort of open about her losses, it might give you a bit of perspective, if you are even actually friends. You have sunk to some lows but this is unbelievable. you insensitive and self involved little witch. I have no more words. Just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I cannot speak from experience but when has anyone been silenced or been made to feel wrong for grieving the loss of a child. Like I know people are a bit messed up sometimes but just think her message is weird it like she’s claiming trolls again in a sort of way if that makes sense.
Absolutely we lost our Grandaugher few years ago sadly stillborn another family member complained about my daughter talking about her , others have just blanked the fact that yes she was born yes she was beautiful never forgotten always loved my heart goes out to anyone who has a loss of a child at any age .💔 and Hinch has no idea not so much silenced made to feel not heard by people you would think would be there for you at such sad times

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Instead of spending her money buying bots she should pay someone to look over the crap she’s about to post before hand !xx

Reactions: 12
Absolutely we lost our Grandaugher few years ago sadly stillborn another family member complained about my daughter talking about her , others have just blanked the fact that yes she was born yes she was beautiful never forgotten always loved my heart goes out to anyone who has a loss of a child at any age .💔 and Hinch has no idea not so much silenced made to feel not heard by people you would think would be there for you at such sad times

I’m so sorry for you loss sending love to you and your family 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Snap, Galway girl and myself are highly insulted 😂😂
Ha ha. Sorry ladies! I meant her floral top looks liked something she’s nabbed from her mums wardrobe. It’s not something we’ve ever seen her in before. A lot of what she’s been wearing lately (when not in her trackie) has been really frumpy looking on her. I don’t know why I picked the number 45 😂. It’s not like I’m that far away from that number myself.
can we at least agree she looks a frump 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, I have previously been a member but went away around the pregnancy announcement because... well, you know!

But found myself lurking recent weeks and last night was the final straw. So hi again, you beautiful nusty trolls.

I find Baby Loss Awareness week quite difficult to negotiate. We suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks about 5 years ago and where I feel I need to acknowledge that part of our journey, my husband has "dealt with it" by "putting it in a box and moving on". And to cap it off, the wave of light fell on his birthday so felt unable to acknowledge it as I would like. We are grateful for our beautiful rainbow baby, but part of my heart will always be with my angel. Big love to everyone who is remembering a loss this week.

Speaking of my rainbow, she's about the same age as Ron and she'd been in bed for two hours before those poor boys got dragged out to prove a point to Tattle. Now I appreciate everyone is as big a stickler for routine as I am, but surely those poor boys need their sleep rather than get dragged out in the cold and dark? No wonder poor Lonnie looked shellshocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.