Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted a candle now . what Stacey does Sophie does . she probably knows it be marketing disaster not to acknowledge it . she can't afford to lose followers now

She seems to be reading everything om here like walking dog etc

Reactions: 22
It's just pure cringe!! She has obviously said to Trace let me pay for bits for the nursery. But instead of just transferring her the cash and let Trace and her partner decide what they want. She has used it as an opportunity for content and be the big I am. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really hasn't got a clue and has zero class. Cringe!!! A genuine gesture doesn't need to be splashed all over the gram and made public. She is such a chav!!

Reactions: 36
She’s never come up with that message herself either. I bet that’s been stolen

Reactions: 16
The funniest thing is she’s only putting names on the quotes because she’s been called out on here repeatedly for plaigarising other people’s schmaltzy quotes and she’s not even managing to get that right.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘been silenced, ignored and been made to feel wrong’…bit like that poor son of yours then eh

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Sometimes I think she’s actually better off not ever acknowledging anything remotely sensitive. She can’t seem to do it with out using clumsy & bordering on non-sensical wording.

Reactions: 36
Inch looks like he's on day release from HMP Greyskull in that tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
CC8A735E-5A46-47DF-B911-62ACCBF7CC52.png
So after a day of behaving like a teenager/over excited prick, throwing the new nursery of her BFF who she is suddenly obsessed with and then popping this post on is honestly bleeping vile. Soph, get help. It’s beyond comprehension now. You can’t show clips of you decorating your “best mates” nursery then post this. duck me I am lost for words you absolute incentive pathetic excuse for a woman. I refuse to even acknowledge you as a mother at this point. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
duck off tattle Soph you prick you’re too late. It’s baby loss awareness week and she’s not said a word, until 2-3 hours after wave of light… head.

Reactions: 32
She has surpassed herself again. Too late Sophie. While you were showing a nursery and your baby. Families were lightning candles with tears rolling down their faces. While you were playing mummmaz to a bleeping Teddy bear families will be listening to heart beats of lost babies in them. your a sick witch!!! I don't usually vent such but tonight has done me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Can I claim a bingo for her promoting one of her Tesco candles?? 😂🤣😡
And the other pieces from her ‘range’ (aka knock offs of other things already sold in other shops).
She is deplorable!! Of ALL the tat she has in that house does she really think people are stupid enough to think it’s a coincidence?! VILE VILE VILE

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.