Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who ‘works’ with her, gifts her
things or even uses her hashtag should be bloody ashamed of themselves after her thoughtless behaviour on Friday. I have experienced the loss of a baby and it truly is heartbreaking. If that doesn’t prove that she cares for no-one but herself then I don’t what does. If she had a brain cell in that head of hers she would have taken the day off and spent it being thankful for her beautiful family.

Just when you think she can’t get any lower she pulls out a pissy stick and limbos under it.

Sending all my love to anyone who has been affected by the loss of a little one 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are imo much better ways of developing social skills ie interact with other children at playgroup/nursery/park/soft play/friends houses etc Not to normalise having a phone shoved in your face from birth like SS baby. It’s a bit like the excuse some parents give for letting toddlers on YouTube 24/7 well they have to learn tech😳 Yes but not necessarily at 18months old. Don’t use that old chestnut to ease any guilt you may feel. Tech and social media are not the same thing. Social media as it is currently seems more like a shopping channel. Why lure young kids into a area that unsupervised is potentially opening up their young minds to grooming sexual /religious or political. Just my thoughts on it yours my vary.
I think shoving a phone in a babies face or putting a kid down in front of YouTube is very different to giving a kid a toy and allowing them to use their imagination. I think using YouTube to parent is completely wrong, and agree that tech and social media are different but in many ways they are interlinked. I also agree there are various ways to enhance social skills but no harm in a toy being one of these providing real life social interactions also happen.

I think aldi having to feel ashamed, and the "how dare they" vibe is a bit of a reach personally as is this toy resulting them being lured into grooming. Parents need to take a responsibility here to also explain to their children the right way of interacting on social media and the dangers to look out for, I think we all agree that hinch and the like do not do this which is what riles and frustrates people here when we see toys like this.

Used as part of play in a supervised way is much different to the way hinch behaves.

Reactions: 10
Nothing says love like sticking a twig butt plug in a muslin cloth booty…what was that meant to be anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a lot of faff making those biscuit things there was no instructions and no idea what she was bashing up or dipping them in. Also to label a glass container with that god awful labeller she has and wrap it up with a hair band and a stick is just really a whole pile of shite. Hope whoever gets them laaarves them as much as she does but then she just laaarves every god damn thing

Reactions: 15
Ron definitely looks happier and more engaged with what's happening around him. Went to Sainsburys yesterday and there was a Christmas fabreeze "Hinch the Halls" display. Can't remember the last time she used the bloody stuff.

Reactions: 16
Fixed this for ya, hun

#Presstrip #Ad #Gifted #Freebie

There's just something so special about being gifted a free trip to a pumpkin farm - it will cost you nobodies £4pp or £9.99pp depending on when you visit. It wasn't my idea to go here. We were asked to visit to promote this place so that's why we went. I don't bother doing trips with my boys unless it's free. Thanks guys. You should visit here, I have to tell you that. Love from my family to yours. 🎃🧡

View attachment 813945
🤣🤣 she should employ you to write her posts 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the betting that these are for herself??! She thinks she is someone special and she needs a pick me up after her management gave her an ear bashing about how insensitive she was on Friday.

I live in hope that they did give her an ear bashing but let’s face it- it would only fall on deaf ears and she’d just scream “troll” at them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the betting that these are for herself??! She thinks she is someone special and she needs a pick me up after her management gave her an ear bashing about how insensitive she was on Friday.

I live in hope that they did give her an ear bashing but let’s face it- it would only fall on deaf ears and she’d just scream “troll” at them.
Probably for trace the peasant as Soph makes her out to be

Reactions: 12
Probably for trace the peasant as Soph makes her out to be
[/QUOTE
Trace is probably feeling insulted about being treated like a peasant by Hinch on Friday and her pregnancy being used for content on the most inappropriate day of the year. Hinch won’t take the blame of course - she will just swoop in like a superhero with some crappy Biscoffff ‘treats’ like the bellend she is.

Reactions: 18
Sadly I also had an experience where a surgeon told me women lose babies every day and there was no need to get hysterical (according to my husband I was silently crying but barely raised my voice, personally dont remember much after those three dreaded words)
That's horrendous:( I'm so sorry a professional said that. There is so little awareness around this topic.
During mine, I was placed in a waiting room before (when I knew it was a miscarriage) and after (being told the babies weeks and no heartbeat) full of mums happy waiting for their scans. And the room I was put in days after to help along the miscarriage was on a ward right next to the delivery ward. Hardest time after, actually a memory I've blocked out until thinking back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.