Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been for a walk in the woods this afternoon with my kids and the dog (a healthy-weight Spaniel, just saying).
Dog had the best time, teenager was surgically removed from a screen and got fresh air, and JustTurned3 found so many conkers to bring home he was about to explode with excitement.

I took loads of pictures today, because I want to have them for the kids to look back on in the future, and I like to look at them when I’m having a tit MH day to remind me that good days do happen.
But those pictures weren’t staged. They weren’t a case of ‘stand there and look at me while I take this’. They were in the moment, gorgeous snapshots of love between my boys. Oh and some blurry ones of the dog who only knows fast and faster 🤣

Why don’t Soph and Jamie ever do these normal childhood things with their kids?
Does Ron even know the absolute joy of crunching in leaves? Of scouring the ground for the biggest and shiniest conkers and putting them in a bag to bring home? Of being allowed to just run and laugh and be a child?

For people who share their whole lives with strangers (and bots and weirdos), they never show any ‘real life’. It can’t possibly ever happen, can it? If it did it would surely be shown?

That’s what their kids will grow up knowing - that their only purpose was for content. Every single day they are props. They don’t have a childhood filled with curiosity leading to natural experiences, because they are required to fit what their parents want the narrative to be.

Soph and Jamie are not child people, that’s clear, but it’s those gorgeous boys who will miss out and it’s Soph and Jamie who will live to regret it when they kids are old enough to understand.

(Sorry this turned into a rant…)
Sounds lovely Pol, we literally did the same this morning. Kids were jumping in leaves and the were finding the crunchy one, we collected loads of conkers ready to paint and do an activity with tomorrow... They were having stick fights and just constant GENUINE laughing which is normal and everyday in our house (yes that's a dig at you Sophie)
The most simplest of days turn out to be the best don't they???
We're home now, showers done, grubby hands all clean with a takeaway on the way!!!
It makes me very sad that ronnie 100% doesn't experience those genuine family days. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She has mocked every single key worker by ‘playing shop’ like that! Why haven’t the press picked this up?! Surely some of the sheep will flock off now they have seen it! Not that we will see a drop in followers once Inch has whipped his credit card out of his joggers.

Reactions: 31
She has mocked every single key worker by ‘playing shop’ like that! Why haven’t the press picked this up?! Surely some of the sheep will flock off now they have seen it! Not that we will see a drop in followers once Inch has whipped his credit card out of his joggers.
There's only so much more she can do until everyone EVEN HER SHEEP turn on her. She pissed alot of people off yesterday, my mate is a massive hinch licker, she text me yesterday saying ah I see what you mean about her...... She'll continue to piss people off the more wrong she does.

Reactions: 50
Sounds lovely Pol, we literally did the same this morning. Kids were jumping in leaves and the were finding the crunchy one, we collected loads of conkers ready to paint and do an activity with tomorrow... They were having stick fights and just constant GENUINE laughing which is normal and everyday in our house (yes that's a dig at you Sophie)
We're home now, showers done, grubby hands all clean with a takeaway on the way!!!
It makes me very sad that ronnie 100% doesn't experience those genuine family days. 💔
Took the words right out of my mouth!
We’ve been at one of the big local parks with the dog, and now the four of them are trying to murder DH because he’s knocked their giant jigsaw they’ve spent the afternoon doing. Just waiting to order a Chinese! I love the simple days just spent together as a family - and no photos for the ‘gram.

Wish sometimes we could bang Sophar and James short for Jamie’s heads together and knock some common sense into the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Took the words right out of my mouth!
We’ve been at one of the big local parks with the dog, and now the four of them are trying to murder DH because he’s knocked their giant jigsaw they’ve spent the afternoon doing. Just waiting to order a Chinese! I love the simple days just spent together as a family - and no photos for the ‘gram.

Wish sometimes we could bang Sophar and James short for Jamie’s heads together and knock some common sense into the pair of them!
God I love this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's only so much more she can do until everyone EVEN HER SHEEP turn on her. She pissed alot of people off yesterday, my mate is a massive hinch licker, she text me yesterday saying ah I see what you mean about her...... She'll continue to piss people off the more wrong she does.
I think she has finally took a clown sized step too far with this and the harvest festival photo shoot yesterday. If this doesn’t make people see the light then god knows what will! x

Reactions: 34
I think she has finally took a clown sized step too far with this and the harvest festival photo shoot yesterday. If this doesn’t make people see the light then god knows what will! x
You'd think so wouldn't you......... But it's Sophie, she'll do something else idiotic next week

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly. It’s the genuine, natural happiness that their kids won’t know 😔

(teenager back on screen here and 3 is on the kitchen floor washing his conkers while I cook dinner!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive just received the documents to start my new job in a well known supermarket at the end of the month. Minimum wage. Guysch im so excited to not see my kids on Christmass eve or Boxing Day so I can feed and clothe them. A dream come true for little old me
It's hard but your kids will have so much respect for you for this and you will teach them good work ethics. Unlike the hinches who only life lessons they will give the kids is how to Con people. Xxx

• Heart
I’ve been for a walk in the woods this afternoon with my kids and the dog (a healthy-weight Spaniel, just saying).
Dog had the best time, teenager was surgically removed from a screen and got fresh air, and JustTurned3 found so many conkers to bring home he was about to explode with excitement.

I took loads of pictures today, because I want to have them for the kids to look back on in the future, and I like to look at them when I’m having a tit MH day to remind me that good days do happen.
But those pictures weren’t staged. They weren’t a case of ‘stand there and look at me while I take this’. They were in the moment, gorgeous snapshots of love between my boys. Oh and some blurry ones of the dog who only knows fast and faster 🤣

Why don’t Soph and Jamie ever do these normal childhood things with their kids?
Does Ron even know the absolute joy of crunching in leaves? Of scouring the ground for the biggest and shiniest conkers and putting them in a bag to bring home? Of being allowed to just run and laugh and be a child?

For people who share their whole lives with strangers (and bots and weirdos), they never show any ‘real life’. It can’t possibly ever happen, can it? If it did it would surely be shown?

That’s what their kids will grow up knowing - that their only purpose was for content. Every single day they are props. They don’t have a childhood filled with curiosity leading to natural experiences, because they are required to fit what their parents want the narrative to be.

Soph and Jamie are not child people, that’s clear, but it’s those gorgeous boys who will miss out and it’s Soph and Jamie who will live to regret it when they kids are old enough to understand.

(Sorry this turned into a rant…)
That sounds so lovely. You've really made me miss those days 😭

I used to write them a list (don't judge yet, wait...) of things to find in the woods. So like a scavenger hunt - they'd have fun spotting Robins, finding acorns or conkers, various shaped/ coloured leaves ect and collecting them. They loved making or finding huge piles of leaves and kicking and throwing them at each other and they'd come back filthy and exhausted!
It also kept them from moaning they needed a wee or their legs ached 😂

Ronnieblesshisart is old enough for that game, he'd learn so much and it would help his speech as its explained what things are. Problem is they're useless wankers so he'll carry on missing out on proper kiddy activities and they won't have the memories we do

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That sounds so lovely. You've really made me miss those days 😭

I used to write them a list (don't judge yet, wait...) of things to find in the woods. So like a scavenger hunt - they'd have fun spotting Robins, finding acorns or conkers, various shaped/ coloured leaves ect and collecting them. They loved making or finding huge pipes of leaves and kicking and throwing them at each other and they'd come back filthy and exhausted!
It also kept them from moaning they needed a wee or their legs ached 😂

Ronnieblesshisart is old enough for that game, he'd learn so much and it would help his speech as its explained what things are. Problem is they're useless wankers so he'll carry on missing out on proper kiddy activities and they won't have the memories we do
Love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She wouldn't even come first in a bleep contest........ Because she's a bleep 🙄 On a lighter note, @Bunnykins you defo need to publish a recap book 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m honestly shocked her “team” gave that stunt the go ahead. For the people who actually get up and go to work everyday, their work is their lifeline. It’s food on the table, a roof over their children’s heads and bills paid. Most people can’t even afford luxuries with their wages once everything’s been paid.

and she goes on a stunt like this, making a total mockery out of people’s livelihoods while sitting on a bank account of millions. I’m genuinely curious as to how she still has followers. Do her followers like having the pee taken out of them?

I can’t even write down coherently how totally disgusting I find this latest act.
Her team are obviously as clueless and out of touch with the real world as she is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If we were living in normal times it would be a pisstake but we're not so i don't know who had the bright idea to put a millionaire influencer in a home bargains uniform ( which I think was even more insulting) and have her pretend that she works there and take some cliche pics and videos posing for her gram stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ How did they not expect any backlash???

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting to see what she posts next...and when the wind changes will bbf SS still keep up the pretence?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't put my finger on what pissed me off about those stories (well, apart from the tone deaf Princess Sofa act), but it's the barking laughter and uvula wobbling I can't be doing with!!!!
I read that as ‘Vulva wobbling’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven't even bothered looking at her stories today. She proper fucked me off yesterday. How she thought that was a good idea. I felt like she was taking the piss to be honest.

Her 'playing shops' stunt is the most tone deaf thing I've seen. It's almost as if her massive show of clapping for key workers, which included supermarket staff, during the lockdown was disingenuous!! 🙄

As food and fuel prices rise and UC is cut, families are struggling and there's little old Soph, raking in thousands taking the piss out of hard working people earning minimum wage.

Hinch, you're a first class prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.