Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ahhh Jayyymeeee them bloody tattle trolls are having a go at me again!! Get that cream for my neck as it’s gonna be raw after all that clawing at it I’m goin to be doing.

I was just pretending to be one of me shoppers sheep followers. Little old me playing shops! So fun to pretend to be someone working awkward shifts on a zero hour contract for minimum wage! Them tattle lot think I’m taking the piss but they don’t realise how hard I work , I am constantly having to advertise things even if I don’t declare it!! “

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm dreading her posts gearing up for christmas. I earn a very fair wage but my hubby is out of work (due to actual mental health not tend) so there won't be many presents under our tree this year... I would still much rather have my life than hers though... but she is just going to be a Christmas bleep isnt she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Who is her PA company! Do they live in the real world. I found her HB story’s yesterday totally inappropriate and verging on rude. All she thinks about is ££’s if I was her I’d never have agreed to do that. In fact I’d not won’t to be her for on second!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm dreading her posts gearing up for christmas. I earn a very fair wage but my hubby is out of work (due to actual mental health not tend) so there won't be many presents under our tree this year... I would still much rather have my life than hers though... but she is just going to be a Christmas bleep isnt she?!
Yes she is.... is it two Balsalm hill trees she's been gifted...probably 1k worth..vulgar just vulgar.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Notice how successful people don't post inspirational quotes?

Soph.

Reactions: 37
Rumour is the Sky glass TV that the instahuns are advertising is being done in three stages. One and two ads have been done, which is what she has done, number three will probably be anybody that has been gifted one showing it off for an #ad.
Oh we all know she’ll have the White one to show off. The irony , working in HB on the tills one day and buy a 1k tv you don’t need the next😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Do you think one of us should whip an email to Lois at Gleam and check they're ok?? I can't begin to imagine the amount of bleeping eye rolls Sofe must cause her as her talent manager. She definitely chose the short straw when the pulled her name out of the hat.

Reactions: 29

😂😂 I know what Harvest Festival is but had no idea what a Harvest Festival shop was. Genuinely thought you was planning on buying autumn themed tat to go around her door. Never had a dedicated HF shopping trip before but I will do better in the future if an influencer says it’s the thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ooh lovely recap.

absolutely LOVING the responses on Poundland’s mop thing on Facebook, the comments are hilarious! There’s hardly any good ones from her hunz

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh we all know she’ll have the White one to show off. The irony , working in HB on the tills one day and buy a 1k tv you don’t need the next😫😫😫
She will definitely have the white one to match the #gifted fireplace that is shoved on the end of that wall! Remember when she couldn’t say no to a freebie so she got the fireplace installed in the most weird place! Fireplaces don’t look right to me unless they are in the middle of a wall! I’ve never known such a badly thought out house!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve been for a walk in the woods this afternoon with my kids and the dog (a healthy-weight Spaniel, just saying).
Dog had the best time, teenager was surgically removed from a screen and got fresh air, and JustTurned3 found so many conkers to bring home he was about to explode with excitement.

I took loads of pictures today, because I want to have them for the kids to look back on in the future, and I like to look at them when I’m having a tit MH day to remind me that good days do happen.
But those pictures weren’t staged. They weren’t a case of ‘stand there and look at me while I take this’. They were in the moment, gorgeous snapshots of love between my boys. Oh and some blurry ones of the dog who only knows fast and faster 🤣

Why don’t Soph and Jamie ever do these normal childhood things with their kids?
Does Ron even know the absolute joy of crunching in leaves? Of scouring the ground for the biggest and shiniest conkers and putting them in a bag to bring home? Of being allowed to just run and laugh and be a child?

For people who share their whole lives with strangers (and bots and weirdos), they never show any ‘real life’. It can’t possibly ever happen, can it? If it did it would surely be shown?

That’s what their kids will grow up knowing - that their only purpose was for content. Every single day they are props. They don’t have a childhood filled with curiosity leading to natural experiences, because they are required to fit what their parents want the narrative to be.

Soph and Jamie are not child people, that’s clear, but it’s those gorgeous boys who will miss out and it’s Soph and Jamie who will live to regret it when they kids are old enough to understand.

(Sorry this turned into a rant…)

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Mrs Hinch #442 Playing shop, throwing a strop, harvest lot went over the top

Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Friday was a day of duck ups for Hinch.
First she did a braggy post about how much she was donating to Ron’s nursery’s Harvest FestOVAL with a story about her Jaymeeee going to do a shop to get it all. She then posted a message from a sheep who asked her to explain the Harvest Festival, what with it being a new thing that only started this year..., and told her that she had donated a tin of potatoes and a tin of beans. Soph decided that the appropriate response was to show us all a boot full of food she’d bought to donate which looked like she’d cleared the shelves of Teshco.
She then posted a rant about trolls and said she’d only shown it all so that we could see what to donate. Then Fiddle Fingers came over with a tranq dart and they all stropped off to an alpaca farm to calm her down because she can’t cope with how nasty “trolls” are to her by disagreeing with anything she does.
Both stories were deleted, but obvs we have receipts. See below.

Next she and her team decided it a great idea was to patronise every retail worker in the UK by getting Sophie to play shops in Home Bargains where she'd been paid to advertise the P&G Pink Wednesday laundry bundle. As usual it was Soph’s dream come true (to be paid thousands) to swipe her own shopping through the till and then stack a shelf. The whole thing was a set up and she was seen scanning the same shopping she used for her Hinch Haul earlier this week including the brush that she used the handle of to make Stacey’s crate for Princess Pickle. Nothing happens in real time in Hinch Land.
Not one person at her agency or P&G looked at that and thought it was a load of condescending old cobblers so off she went and created another massive duck up. There was no mention of how shop staff are key workers who we’ve all relied on throughout the pandemic, how they risked their own health to make sure we all had food, cleaning products etc throughout, no just Sopha Rose laughing and twatting about like a dick whilst being paid more than some staff probably earn in a year to do so.

She ended the day with yet another undeclared advert for her new empty notebook oh and if you’re really lucky you could win a Mrs Hinch signed Lenor t-shirt! Wow! Someone hold me down!

Saturday and she’s very quiet just given us her fool proof cute kid posts and is pretending she’s crying over Ron’s cress project from nursery. It’ll be dead by tomorrow and have been replaced with a packet from Teshco.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Well, duck me never in my life have I heard of a farmer harvesting deodorant! She's a thick bleep isn't she. Enjoy the church service Soph and please don't be irreverent by giggling and taking photos. Its a CHURCH!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will definitely have the white one to match the #gifted fireplace that is shoved on the end of that wall! Remember when she couldn’t say no to a freebie so she got the fireplace installed in the most weird place! Fireplaces don’t look right to me unless they are in the middle of a wall! I’ve never known such a badly thought out house!
And she bought the fireplace tools that you use for a Real fireplace 🙄😂😂😂 bloody clueless🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is a bleep and that is all I have to say! That Home Bargains stunt was the icing on the cake, I would have loved if she was working in mine, I would have asked what is that stupid bimbo doing on the tills.

Reactions: 40
Going back to the sky glass TV. Any influencers I seen that are "reviewing" (gifted) the TV have all done a grid post. I'm Wondering has she refused it because we all know she wouldn't even give James long for Jamie a grid post on his birthday or fathers day. So she maybe refused that part and just took a payment for her 3 crappy pre recorded stories that she deleted and reposted half an hour after the reveal 😒 I could be totally wrong 🤷‍♀️ either way she's still a bleep 😘

Reactions: 16
People aren't happy at all , I'm sure her managers are trying to get rid of her making her play tend shop, it's almost like they want people to dislike her.
Ooh where's this please? Could do with some afternoon reading!

Reactions: 8
I'm still fucked off about the playing shops debacle. I worked for a supermarket, and then after that for a large department store (that's now gone bust). Throughout that period I had quite significant health issues (I still do, but I at least have diagnoses now) and let me tell you, it was awful trying to work in retail while being chronically ill, dealing with the public but also the strict demands of the managers.

I think most shops are the same (talking about big names/chains, not independent stores) in that they don't let you have anything to drink while on shift, you can't sit down (unless you work checkout in a supermarket), can't have a quick loo break because you can't leave the till etc. It was a nightmare because I had significant bowel issues, chronic pain and chronic fatigue. And nobody was sympathetic. I vividly remember one supervisor comparing my symptoms to her chronic illness (which had a treatment that put her in remission, vs me who was still going through invasive tests and nothing was helping) and saying that if she can still manage to work full time then she couldn't understand why I struggled with part time hours and had time off sick. And my manager was reluctant to make any reasonable adjustments. When I mentioned the Equality Act, she looked me up and down and said "it doesn't apply to you because you aren't disabled" and I had to point out that in fact it did, because I had an ongoing chronic condition that would last at least 6 months and was severely affecting my day to day functioning! They just didn't want to do anything to help and in the end I had to leave both jobs because I physically couldn't stand up all shift, be denied toilet breaks, be denied fluids and pain when I needed them etc.

And now my MIL is in the same situation, she's near retirement age and really struggling. She lost her husband to covid. She's grief stricken and yet has to start work at 5.30am. Her shop manager treats her like tit and she desperately wants to leave, but can't or she'll have no income.

Then you get someone like Grinch who thinks it's such a laugh to pretend to work in a shop like the common folk do. Something to try on for an hour and muck about with. Totally ignoring the sacrifices retail workers made during covid, how awful the conditions often are, how abusive the public can be. And for all that you earn minimum wage and get no thanks.

What a dick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.