Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always miss the point. Sophie, you have a large following of people with many different backgrounds. If you choose to publicly post your life then at least be mindful of others. The reason you get so much backlash is because certain things you post make you come across as a spoiled insensitive brat. Any other job that includes working with the public requires being mindful of others, even if those people don’t like you or behave correctly towards you. You accept it and get on with things. You don’t get the option to block people or call them out publicly or you’d lose your job.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If I was Mrs Hinch I would stop. Stop posting, stop cleaning, stop posting my kids online, take my money and live a quiet life somewhere. Start a little business with Mr Hinch and book some cooking lessons. I cant understand why she puts herself through this. I have anxiety and couldn't become an influencer as I'll probably cry/have a panic attack if I see something awful written about me or my children. She clearly isn't that affected surely? I'm serious when I say she needs to stop.
I totally agree with this. I don’t understand how people with anxiety can look up to her when she doesn’t seem to show an signs of having any. I could never put my kids on a platform this big and have people talk about them.

Reactions: 24
Her comment about “we all love a nose” makes her look like she is saying she is going to the harvest fest to have a snoop at what everyone else is donating. I know it was a jab at tattle and the comments about Jamie’s nose. But she comes off looking like even more of a self-absorbed show off. Speaking of noses, the phrase “cutting off her nose to spite her face” comes to mind.

6AD41B03-BBD1-4F12-B4C4-12AFAE091DB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if 2 grown women didn't know what a bleeping harvest festival was.

Also, petty but she isn't a school mum yet. Ronnie is 2. Don't know why that's made me rage 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else notice since Stacey had her baby, Hinch is really upping the "poor me I'm being trolled" antics?

But it's not even trolling. No one is bullying her or her children. It's valid criticism, which you do invite when you post about your life on social media. In times where we've all suffered through a pandemic and brexit, the last thing she should be doing is bragging about how much food she can donate. No one is 'trolling' you for being charitable. It's showing off. It's the same thing as people who video themselves giving food to homeless people.

Reactions: 51
She might be a first time school mum but shes bloody 31 years of age. She is so ignorant of life

Reactions: 32
How’s that poor boy going to carry all that into school 🤣 because at my kids school they just take bits in a carrier bag.
I’m sure you just donate a few tins and what not. And you definitely don’t need to post a picture of it all on social media 😬

Reactions: 19
Also this first time school mum. Her kid is 2. I find it hard to believe he attends school. Nursery yes but not school for Christ sakes.
I know that you can have pre schools in schools but I’ve looked this up and it’s age 3 onwards 🙄

Reactions: 25
So who pissed her off lol 🤭🤭🤭 and also that shark hoover is tit. Saying she done the donated anonymous but shared it with her millions followers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest story, tell me you don’t go on rattle without going on rattle oh hey Sophie 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also this first time school mum. Her kid is 2. I find it hard to believe he attends school. Nursery yes but not school for Christ sakes.
I know that you can have pre schools in schools but I’ve looked this up and it’s age 3 onwards 🙄
He wouldn't be at school till at least 4

Reactions: 8
Why does absolutely everything have to revolve around her? If you are buying things specifically for Ron's harvest festival how about including him in the process by taking him with you to help chose what he wants to donate? Let him put some things in the trolley and then when you get home decorate a little crate or basket with him to take the items in. Did she not do this stuff when she was a kid? You can take a van load of stuff to donate if you want but give a few items to Ron for the service and then quietly, and away from Instagram, go up to the person who is organising the event and say "Excuse me, I am in the fortunate position to be able to make quite a large donation. I have a boot full of things in the car outside, where would you like me to deliver them?"

• Heart
Reactions: 46
”Jamie and I set our own budget in the shop” translates to “Tesco told us how much freebies we could pick up. #hinchxtesco”

Maybe she paid out of pocket, I’ll have to ask her bank. But I don’t trust a word she ever says.

9148E731-6704-415A-B14D-F5C7D81E1B3A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love the irony of her consistently saying "if I'm honest".
It's like starting a sentence with "I'm not be funny but......"😂
BEING 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If she was really trying to help if people had been asking what to give for harvest, I can’t understand why she didn’t just group one of each item and take a photo of that instead?

Reactions: 16
I’ll go back to donating anonymously….. hahahaha like you do that

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Doesn’t like the truth does she. The poor me comes out. She displayed all of her donations to show off. Look at how generous I am!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.