Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell man chill out Hinch. Good for you you’ve donated a lot, I can’t fault her for that and yes if you’ve got as much in the bank as you do then yes I do think you should be donating a very large amount. I do agree that it seems like she can’t win and we will slate her for everything. Whoever receives that will be so grateful and that’s all that matters however yes, you could have just showed the list and it did seem a little “look how much I bought, please praise me” and even the leave me alone about it post also felt the same. But why can’t you just take the view of “I’m well off and I’ve donated a lot to charity and the charity is all that matters and not peoples views on me” for once please just think of the bigger picture. I also don’t believe that she donated behind the scenes as much as she claims unless gifting “the kids” her freebies counts as charity donations which I imagine that’s what it is to her🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Been away all day apologies if I’m repeating. Yes absolutely she should have donated all of that and more. But what she SHOULD have said is she is in the position to be able to donate basically everything on the list. It’s NOT the expectation that you buy everything on the list. Just what you can. She’s deliberately making everyone think tit I should be donating it ALL. You do what you can.
also - sorry if been said. She was driving to the shops. Then an hour later they have it all and have it all arranged in that display in their car? I’d love to have seen that happening in the car park.
wwrr the boys with her? Doubt it.

Eta - Pringles in the car. Always bleeping Pringles.
Exactly this, she's in the position to donate lot's but she doesn't need to make it about the likes on her social media, there's lots of people who would love to donate more but are not as financially secure as Hinch, so maybe show a little but donate big behind the scenes.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how long they were trying to unload it all from the shopping bags then into her boot to rearrange for a picture for the gram 🤣
Imagine waiting for a parking space and them 2 pricks are doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does absolutely everything have to revolve around her? If you are buying things specifically for Ron's harvest festival how about including him in the process by taking him with you to help chose what he wants to donate? Let him put some things in the trolley and then when you get home decorate a little crate or basket with him to take the items in. Did she not do this stuff when she was a kid? You can take a van load of stuff to donate if you want but give a few items to Ron for the service and then quietly, and away from Instagram, go up to the person who is organising the event and say "Excuse me, I am in the fortunate position to be able to make quite a large donation. I have a boot full of things in the car outside, where would you like me to deliver them?"
Exactly Ron’s nursery harvest festival but no pics of Ronnie, it’s not rocket science Hinch🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
If I was Mrs Hinch I would stop. Stop posting, stop cleaning, stop posting my kids online, take my money and live a quiet life somewhere. Start a little business with Mr Hinch and book some cooking lessons. I cant understand why she puts herself through this. I have anxiety and couldn't become an influencer as I'll probably cry/have a panic attack if I see something awful written about me or my children. She clearly isn't that affected surely? I'm serious when I say she needs to stop.
She can't stop, she likes the money too much and the insta fame 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if 2 grown women didn't know what a bleeping harvest festival was.

Also, petty but she isn't a school mum yet. Ronnie is 2. Don't know why that's made me rage 😂
Oh me too! My eldest is at preschool and a couple of friends with kids the same age say they go to school! No they bleeping dont! They go to preschool! Why try and fast forward time 🤯 twats

Reactions: 6
No head, you likely got trolled because of how you went about it. Read the room you dope!! You laid all that out to boast about £40 that Saint hinch is donating to the poor people. You could have shared the list as I've already said and explained that you purchased a large amount. But no, you wanted to show off. No need for a picture when you could share the list. You are disgusting.

And as for donating behind the scenes and not posting. Don't make us laugh. This could have been 1 of those opportunities but you made a big deal of it, therefore no-one believes you regularly donate.

Edited to add, this is a post o tattle, not a message directly to you. So if you choose to read tattle, that's on you ✊✊💦
And if you’re going to donate to your sons Nursery, erm maybe take him with you and explain that, not dump him
at Ma Barkers🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Why does she always miss the point. Sophie, you have a large following of people with many different backgrounds. If you choose to publicly post your life then at least be mindful of others. The reason you get so much backlash is because certain things you post make you come across as a spoiled insensitive brat. Any other job that includes working with the public requires being mindful of others, even if those people don’t like you or behave correctly towards you. You accept it and get on with things. You don’t get the option to block people or call them out publicly or you’d lose your job.
WOW! 😮 😂😂😂😂😂 She's like a petulant 7 year old "ok then, I won't bother again". Silly be'atch. Harvest Festival isn't about budgets and getting cocks out to see who can piss the furthest, it's about having a rummage in your cupboard and sharing a few groceries with community neighbours who are on the breadline for one reason or another.

People explaining this to you, SOPHIE, is NOT trolling 🤬, it's letting you know how it works and has worked for CENTURIES. Stop calling critiques and different opinions trolling, you daft sod. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Every fucker knows what harvest bleeping festival is ! We all had to take tit in as a kid ! That message has obvs been faked ...stupid nobber!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't doubt she's always trying to donate anonymously. It accounts for the piles of random stuff in her boot.She just can't ever remember where the food bank is🙄
Plus she shoves in perfectly good clothes at the clothes bank even when there is a notice asking people NOT to donate. She panics when she thinks she should be SEEN to be doing something kind and positive, and responds without thinking. She’s only thinking of filming HERSELF carrying out a charitable act - she’s so self absorbed and her enablers are her supporters. That’s the problem when you suffer from a condition called NARCISSISM.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why not just post the list you were given and explain that it’s about giving whatever you can, nothing is too little, that would have actually been appreciated by whoever asked in the first place

Reactions: 28
Ahaha you nusty trolls I’m in the garage waiting for my car and I just had a quick scroll through insta. When I saw her “if you don’t like it don’t look at ittttt” esque tantrum about her “harvest festival shop” WTF I fair ran here to see what was being said. She doesn’t even need to do a shop- she has probably quadruple that in gifted shite in her narnias.

Reactions: 19
I love the whole donation thing as well, was defo a thing in english schools and still is. Always remember having the christingles at school and getting a warning not to eat the sweets till after the assemblys 😂
Welsh here and always had a harvest festival in school growing up and now my kids take in random tins during their harvest festival.

Reactions: 11
WOW! 😮 😂😂😂😂😂 She's like a petulant 7 year old "ok then, I won't bother again". Silly be'atch. Harvest Festival isn't about budgets and getting cocks out to see who can piss the furthest, it's about having a rummage in your cupboard and sharing a few groceries with community neighbours who are on the breadline for one reason or another.

People explaining this to you, SOPHIE, is NOT trolling 🤬, it's letting you know how it works and has worked for CENTURIES. Stop calling critiques and different opinions trolling, you daft sod. Grow up!
And Ma. Barker you need to go to parenting classes with your daughter😉👍

Reactions: 11
She’s an idiot. Just post “guyssschhh today I donated to such and such!” Then she could @ relevant charities which would bring them tons of attention and hopefully her minions will donate to!
This is exactly like when she donated to that Ashley cains baby and HAD to leave her name when you can donate anonymously. I would of just shared the story and said “I have donated I hope you can to” everything and I mean everything always has to bring the spotlight on her. She’s dull and self centered and fame hungry and she doesn’t do anything genuine.

Reactions: 15
God she's a thick duck isn't she.

George Micheal didn't get trolled for donating quietly, neither I expect does the legend who is Keanu Reeves. You know why? Because they went about it, or go about it quietly!

If either of them announced that they'd donated as much as a million, someone would say..is that all!?
So instead they've done good behind the scenes, we all know they do. Neither bragged/brag and that's why everyone respects them... although they actually did/do good and don't need to ask people where the food bank is that they say they regularly donate too 🙄

Show off - get picked up on it. It's that simple. bleeping twunt

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.