Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolled for donating too much?!
As if love.
You were showing off and you got called on it good and proper.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Who pulled her chain, have people not congratulated her enough coz it sounds like she did all that for praise and you’re so amazing! No harvest festival is about giving what you can to people who can’t. Just go away you silly girl, coz she seriously isn’t a woman 🙄

Reactions: 34
I notice she bought all the cheap own brand tins.
Since when was stating an opinion indirectly classed as ‘trolling’?

Reactions: 16
No head, you likely got trolled because of how you went about it. Read the room you dope!! You laid all that out to boast about £40 that Saint hinch is donating to the poor people. You could have shared the list as I've already said and explained that you purchased a large amount. But no, you wanted to show off. No need for a picture when you could share the list. You are disgusting.

And as for donating behind the scenes and not posting. Don't make us laugh. This could have been 1 of those opportunities but you made a big deal of it, therefore no-one believes you regularly donate.

Edited to add, this is a post o tattle, not a message directly to you. So if you choose to read tattle, that's on you ✊✊💦

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I never thought I'd be so angry at someone donating a large amount of food to charity, but she really does manage to do things in the most tone deaf and insulting way possible 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Pmsl at her latest stories. Tattle has rattled her!!! Well stop bloody showing off then love, you did not need to lay it all out like that just show the list you had if you're trying to give people ideas or just one of each item. You were bragging, you got called on it. Now stop boasting and do exactly what everyone else does, donate without taking pictures for the gram to show how good you are. Just do it and stop telling everyone.

Reactions: 36
I’m just picturing her frantically stacking all the tins and stuff in the boot at Tesco car park 😂😂 “Jaymeh put the beanzzzz over ere” “ah fankyooo that’s picture perfikkk” *immediately uploads to insta*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My daughter went to a nursery class attached to a school and just about got in as just turned 3. I worked in a boarding and day school and had a nursery from around 2 but wasn’t called school was definitely a distinct nursery. She’s making it up most of us think of school age as reception onwards. Plus the original pic wasn’t to suggest to people what items could include she was flexing for the gram. Manipulation to be the victim v sad if you have a young family to concentrate on a nice home and £££££ in the bank .

Reactions: 14
No head, you likely got trolled because of how you went about it. Read the room you dope!! You laid all that out to boast about £40 that Saint hinch is donating to the poor people. You could have shared the list as I've already said and explained that you purchased a large amount. But no, you wanted to show off. No need for a picture when you could share the list. You are disgusting.

And as for donating behind the scenes and not posting. Don't make us laugh. This could have been 1 of those opportunities but you made a big deal of it, therefore no-one believes you regularly donate.

Edited to add, this is a post o tattle, not a message directly to you. So if you choose to read tattle, that's on you ✊✊💦
Your profile pic 😭 😂 right down to the fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soph! So glad you didn’t slip off the Audi seat after listening to your grey jogger anthems with old ‘hung like a gerbil’ Jamie.

Just wanted to point out.. you can do good stuff and not post it on the internet. I mean, I know it’s radical but, it’s what we did in the olden days! Ask Jamie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!
I so agree, 2 boys and the youngest was a girl, she was 20 times harder than both my boys, she’s 21 now and my best friend and couldn’t be without her but she wasn’t always easy, hinch could never cope, she’s way too selfish to be a mother of a girl as I imagine she would be one of those mothers who would feel the need to compete and make the poor girl feel that all she had to offer in life was how she looked, she would never bring her up to believe she can do anything and be a strong independent woman, she’d have to be a delicate little flower who’s only worth is how pretty she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't doubt she's always trying to donate anonymously. It accounts for the piles of random stuff in her boot.She just can't ever remember where the food bank is🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph! So glad you didn’t slip off the Audi seat after listening to your grey jogger anthems with old ‘hung like a gerbil’ Jamie.

Just wanted to point out.. you can do good stuff and not post it on the internet. I mean, I know it’s radical but, it’s what we did in the olden days! Ask Jamie!
Hung like a gerbil 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also have a 'pink princess' who went to Frozen on Ice with five girls dressed as Elsa and she was dressed as Spiderman!!! Wish I could show you all the photo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.