Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
This has made me so FUCKING ANGRY.

Her house wasn’t even three years old. Which means the carpet, wasn’t even three years old! I know extensions make a lot of mess but she bang on about how good her shitty shark is!

But no, literally thousands of pounds of free brand new carpet.

And I’d hardly call adding another house to your pre existing newbuild a “renovation”. That’s not what the word means!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Someone else has used gretel on their stories and I’ve just realised the hoop earrings are part of gretel. I thought they were just Mrs Hinch being chavvy. No offence to anyone who likes them but I’m not a fan remind me of bianca off eastenders. I thought she slept in them and everything 🧐😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NotaHincher

I'm absolutely raging this morning about that journal thing! Kelly Terranova had a business called the Bees Knees, she had beautiful mental health journals with daily goals and colouring bits, a percentage of which when to motor neuron disease which her mother has, she has had to close that business because people like this shady bish has blatantly copied to line her greedy pockets!

She doesn't have an original thought in her head and these idiots who buy her shit thinks she's relatable? They're dumber than her! I'm so angry I'm away to batter my Hoover around my house!

• Angry
  • Wow

MrsD33

VIP Member
So the other day when she asked what her hinchers wanted to see more of on her stories, the top answer must have been ‘ we want to see all your free shit please’ 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does this woman not realise how miserable and inadequate she makes people feel? I’m sitting here looking around my home feeling like I’m living in a hovel! My 11 year old carpets desperately need replacing, I hate the flooring in my kitchen, my cooker is on its last legs, I could do with a new hoover and I’ve been saving up for 2 months just to be able to buy a new rug for the lounge. It makes me so miserable when I see her perfect bloody house with all her gifted crap! I used to be content with my cosy, colourful, lived in home but since following this vile woman I feel so dissatisfied with my life. Does she not realise how negative and dissatisfied she makes ordinary people feel? I have decided today to unfollow her and hopefully fall back in love with my home. She definitely needs to come with a bloody health warning!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Is it not a bit of an oxymoron that bone idle Hinch, who has done sweet FA for months, hasn't lifted a finger to do anything towards the reno of the chav mansion, indeed who moved out so it could all be done for her under the guise of having just had a baby meaning she can do nothing other than her eyelashes, make up and pose, brings out an 'activity' book?

Activity 1 - overpronounce the following words, shausssssagesssss, hannnnnndssssssssommeessssssss mwannnnnsssssssssss, very loudly. For extra fun, try adding a 'ha' after each one. Remember, no-one is funnier than ones self.

Activity 2 - practice pointing. Try doing it in a mirror, and point at all your gifted furniture.

Activity 3 - colour in this grey picture.

Activity 4 - inhale zoflora. Top tip - you may need an ambulance after this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You know, I liked Sophie but this whole thing has made me quite cross. Now, I don't begrudge people getting lucky and being gifted the odd thing but I know teachers and nurses having to live in house shares because they don't earn enough money and yet here's £1mill Mrs Hinch being gifted everything. It really gets my goat!

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Before I start I just want to say I AM NOT having a go at the baby or slating him or saying anything bad 😊

I’ve just noticed that Ronnie and Bugboy look like they’ve got half a haircut each 😂

Bugboys got the top half and Ronnies got the bottom half 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
At least we can all look at our flooring and knowing we have bought it with money we have earnt and deserve and not selling / advertising some useless shit like she does.

YouKay

Chatty Member
Wow. I knew there’d be lots to read today after watching her stories and you guys did not disappoint [emoji1787]

If someone stopped watching her before her break and just started again today they’d think she was never gone. Her first posts were Henry in bed and spraying febreze on the bed.

She never had a coffee table before - yeah probably because she was never gifted one. That’s the only way she gets things.

Funny how she didn’t mention her extension till it was done, yet has managed to get nearly everything gifted. That means she must have contacted companies herself and asked for freebies in exchange for advertising them, even though she can more than afford it all. [emoji2370]
Talk about being greedy and entitled [emoji849]

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Her account is no longer a cleaning account, its merely showing off the stuff you have been gifted. No Sophie we are not all in this together, you are in it for yourself and get what you can before people realise who you are and your followers and companies will drop you. You can shove your new project up your arse, we are not buying into it.

Reactions: 27

MrsD33

VIP Member
She’s obviously had a professional cleaning company in to clean the whole house before she’s moved back in, which I would 100% do if I had the money to do it!
BUT is she going to admit to the hinchers that she’s done that or is she going to pretend she hinched 🤢 the whole house herself 🤔
Because if I was a hincher I would want to see stories of her doing it. You know, actually cleaning a house thats dirty!

I mean she is supposed to be a cleaning account 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27