Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RighteousMama

Because he has 2million followers and they know a golden marketing opportunity when they see one. They still asked her to work with them even when even when she was spraying fabric softener on her sofa.

She’s not though is she? Her wee story was ‘all I do is clean my home, I don’t hurt anybody!’ So seems like she’s a cleaning account to me!
And there are thousands of others who clean their home on Instagram but arent automatically cleaners by trade

Hinching is her word for cleaning though lol. If she's not a cleaner why does she have all those personalised cleaning products?

She'll say whatever she wants to get people to believe her and buy crap that lines her own pockets, I mean what kind of grown women in their right mind is going to want some silly little activity book that is really meant for kids?? And at 13 quid as well. She will literally do anything for a bit of dosh or a freebie and she clearly doesn't give 2 shits about her followers either.

. HRY-LX1 .
Yeah and I'm not agreeing with what she does to her followers. Was just simply pointing out to the comment that I quoted originally stating she isnt a cleaning account. Shes a home account.

You can tell the difference in a proper cleaning account to someone who just shows off their home. Cleaning in their own way.

Reactions: 1

allthefs

Chatty Member
I can’t find houseatno4 - sister-in-law’s insta account. Found it yesterday but today GONE

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
People have said about her never mentioning jamies family. On her highlights theres a baby hinch one and it starts with her dad but then goes to "auntie annick" she must be jamies sister because they have similar eyes.
I thounght Aunt Annick was her brothers wife