Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverstar

Hi, I dont post much on here & other forums, I usually just read but i wanted to ask, is anybody a bit concerned about the dummy clips shes advertising in her stories? I had a look at the company and theres no mention of any CE testing, and by law they must be tested. A lot of them dont pass because they're too much of a hazard. I'm in a lot of craft groups and see people post about it all the time.

I might be totally wrong and they're perfectly safe, but I just found it strange that the CE testing wasnt displayed on the account. I normally don't comment on forums, but they could be a risk to kids and just wondered if I was over reacting 🙈

But if she is promoting them to 2m people & they're not tested it's a disaster waiting to happen!

Reactions: 39

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
It’s all too much
Everything for there new home has been gifted
I feel really sad
Why can’t normal people be gifted like you and me who are not as fortunate as her and can afford to buy all the stuff she is gifted !?
I actually am looking at my house now like where did I go wrong 😩
Just think in years to come she’ll be sat in her gifted house, shrivelled up, no mates, bad marriage surrounded by all her goods. You however, will have a warm, lovely home that you created from hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Which tie back looks best guys? Neither Soph, they're both fucking hideous and look like they belong in an 80s strip club.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lilmack

There's no consistency anymore and that's what people want..

Are you a cleaning account or a show home account?
Do you but cheap Chinese shit on eBay for your house or showcase expensive stuff?

Like, Wtf actually are you anymore. You lost yourself somewhere along the line, money does that but it's been detrimental.

Go away and enjoy your wealth, your new home and new baby and just stop this shit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Rej

I’m so hacked off about free bloody carpet!! I 100% understand why all these companies give free shit to these people as it’s free advertising but it really hacks me off!! These people are earning enough from selling their souls on insta so let them put their hands in their pockets!! I just shelled out hundreds on new carpet, no fucker gifted it to me, we worked bloody hard.

Reactions: 36

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
This thread is fast moving, only had a few hours off to celebrate my eldest securing a uni place 🥳 and she’s sold half her upstairs already 🤣
My oh my that whole extension will be full of freebies!
Hinch is back in business, and not the cleaning type 🙈
She is full on flogging!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I absolutely HATE that she says she "worked with" Carpet Right (or any other company for that matter). You didn't WORK, Sophie. You're not working with them by accepting free shit. Absolute idiot.

Also I LITERALLY thought this was shot in black and white or filtered back and white until she raised the blue febreeze bottle up. How does she live in such a DULL world??

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Amylou22

Sorry but that chair she's bought was blatantly for her bedroom anyway. She's made a big song and dance of putting it there and making a point of saying she doesn't like there and wanting a bigger one there.

She showed all the companies that follow her the one she wanted this morning. She knows exactly what she's doing. And people are genuinely stupid enough to fall for her crap.

Ugh I bloody hate the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Louk

VIP Member
I used to think we were a nice bunch of level headed people who were just concerned about her over use of chemicals etc. There were some nice positive comments about her, we're not trolls!
As I'm sure Hinch reads this (nice wedding pic Sophie 😉) I'm sure she's also noticed that in the last 24hrs of bragging about her freebies and her new double sized home, the tide has really turned against her. OK, so we're the "anti-Hinch army" and quick to jump on this, but if I were her, I'd be really concerned about this. The amount of people on here who have jumped on and told us how her free stuff has made them feel inadequate and depressed is horrifying and these are the people brave enough to speak up! Everyone else is fed up with her crap stories in general. A quick spray of febreeze isn't going to fix it. Come on Hinch! Sort yourself out "mate"!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Boobelle

VIP Member
So her shopping trip was ruined by a spider .I filled my petrol tank and my card was declined-took a phone call to be told a friend has a terminal illness and returned home to a giant 💩 on the floor cos my dog wouldn't go out in the rain this morning.get a fecking life you dollop.

• Sad
Reactions: 31