Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggested she did less eBay swipe ups in response to her what do we want to see question. Seems like all she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In response to the person asking who the duck spends 2 hours cleaning their sofa that was me last weekend. However I had a small child projectile puke and then crap themselves with the straining all over it in my defence 😂 that was unzipping all Cushing covers and scraping 🤮 it then getting the carpet shampooer out to wash it all while the covers were in the washer, positioning fans at it to dry etc. It was a rough weekend 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
In response to the person asking who the duck spends 2 hours cleaning their sofa that was me last weekend. However I had a small child projectile puke and then crap themselves with the straining all over it in my defence 😂 that was unzipping all Cushing covers and scraping 🤮 it then getting the carpet shampooer out to wash it all while the covers were in the washer, positioning fans at it to dry etc. It was a rough weekend 😂😂
Oh god, my worst nightmare.

Reactions: 5
I suggested she did less eBay swipe ups in response to her what do we want to see question. Seems like all she does.
She used her newborn baby to sell her Ebayer tit. ‘Ronnie actually loves his Ebayer light 💙 I cant explain how happy this makes me’ I think we can all imagine why it makes you so happy Soph! $$$$

Ronnie’s introduction into his mothers toxic world of chemicals 💙💙💙 cute

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh god, my worst nightmare.
Yeah wasn’t exactly a dream come true for me either. I was going to drag it outside and burn it then remembered that I’m not #blessed and I won’t get #gifted a new one and all my wages go on keeping these small people fed and clothed so went with the trusty vax and try not to gag option

Plus side I learnt that a shower curtain under the sheet on the mattress and strategically placed puppy training pads rapidly cut down on laundry and the scraping of furniture during tummy bug season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suggested less Gretel.. let's see if I get blocked!
I reckon a lot of her loyal hinchers will even ask for that, aswell as more hinching!
I bet they're the main answers she’ll get, she’ll have to send herself a few fake ones like she did before.

I genuinely feel she’s been reading on here, someone mentioned earlier about her content then she posts that! It’s too coincidental now

She used her newborn baby to sell her Ebayer tit. ‘Ronnie actually loves his Ebayer light 💙 I cant explain how happy this makes me’ I think we can all imagine why it makes you so happy Soph! $$$$

Ronnie’s introduction into his mothers toxic world of chemicals 💙💙💙 cute
Wait is that Jamie in the background on her hen do 😂😂 everything in their life is so staged

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this was spoke about on thread 42 and it might come across very childish, I hate if friends copy me!! Yes I cant stop them from buying stuff that they like, but one friend bought the same fitted kitchen as me 🤬 She was even going to buy the same colour of tiles but In a different shape!! I told her joke with a jag although my kitchen was 5 years older it would be like walking into my kitchen but in a different lay out!! She went for a different colour in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon a lot of her loyal hinchers will even ask for that, aswell as more hinching!
I bet they're the main answers she’ll get, she’ll have to send herself a few fake ones like she did before.

I genuinely feel she’s been reading on here, someone mentioned earlier about her content then she posts that! It’s too coincidental now

Wait is that Jamie in the background on her hen do 😂😂 everything in their life is so staged

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.