Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Soph, tell us you’ve bought White House Farm.
Please please please pretty please with egg and cheese on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s the classic “so glad I can finally talk about it” social media pal! So cringe and it’s just unbelievable that at her age she can’t see it 🙈 no self awareness whatsoever, so much fun to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
SS has definitely topped Hinch on birth announcement. Actually loved SS montage...I'll leave now ;)

Reactions: 34
She’s the classic “so glad I can finally talk about it” social media pal! So cringe and it’s just unbelievable that at her age she can’t see it 🙈 no self awareness whatsoever, so much fun to watch 😂
init, it’s like they HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THEY WERE FIRST!!! see we are best friends see! It reminds me of primary school when you’d tell your other friend You’d been invited to someone’s house when they wasn’t lmao grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Hinch. Still having to let people know that you knew before it was announced. what a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If those 5 dashes are a hint at a name. What a cunty witch!! Why would you do that...hole

Reactions: 30
Wait a minute….that FaceTime screenshot. Why is the picture orientation a different way round? I thought SS might have turned the camera round to see the baby better ….but then why is there such a big gap between the baby and Zofa.

I’ve done it. I’ve officially thought too much into things.

Reactions: 9
Stacey - Gem hand me my phone please, better get this bleeping FaceTime out the way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone commented on a FB post I made (about me being pregnant) saying thank you for the facetime reveal etc and I deleted it out of sheer annoyance, plus I had one "friend" message me saying they didn't get a facetime etc and how come 'she' (the show off commenter) did.

What i mean is Its a very personal thing and not one to boast about receiving. Sofe can duck off, bleeping show off twit. No consideration or ability to read a room with manners. GET SOME DECORUM. Literally brought up in a barn.

Reactions: 16
Am I just a miserable witch but I wouldn't wanna face time someone so soon after giving birth? 😂 Gotta keep up the tend best bubs thing for the huns though!!!

Has she left a nauseating grid comment yet?

Reactions: 22
She’s replied to the grid post, of course it’s sucky, sickly sweet and has the little hearts emojis. Why is she so predictable 🤣

Reactions: 8
It’s like parents when their daughters get engaged when the guy has been to ask for permission
“It’s been such a hard secret to keep all this time”
Ohhhhh kiss my swingers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not always a Ss fan believe me. She lies and manipulates as much as hinch. But her birth montage was lovely. Her children were all involved in meeting their sibling. Her photos show the emotion she has after giving birth. She’s got the baby on the boob - even if she doesn’t breastfeed whatever - she’s not afraid to show her newborn on her boob. Ahh I don’t know. Maybe im soft. But it sure trumps “a few smarties later”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
“My darling girls” 🤢🤮 as if she’s going to be a major feature in the child’s life. Fake twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.