Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a screenshot of herself on FaceTime. Wow. It really is all about grinch eh! Vile

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hinch really is a 15 year old girl trapped in a 31 year olds body 😬.

Can't let anyone outshine her can she 🤣

Reactions: 33
Does anyone else feel like Soph is trying to give a hint to SS baby name? What's with the 5 dashes undermeath princess pickle??

Reactions: 15
Soph won’t want a girl as she won’t be the princess any more. Imagine a little girl in a pretty dress out-shining her? No way.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but its always toxic people who always seem to have a revolving door of “best friends” they’ve known each other like five seconds and you’re telling me, ss, had no other close friends to message first? No old school friends? Weird. The worst people I’ve met (usually colleagues) always seem to have a new bestie

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t have my glasses on and just saw her words and was a bit shocked, thought wow, she has learned not to make it about herself and show off. 😂 😂 😂 But I see it’s classic self-absorbed Hinch all over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So ridiculously self-absorbed that she had to ensure a screenshot of her face was on the story to make sure we all know she's in the loop. Its laughable at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That or as has very few friends that hinch was that high up on her list 🙄 how can you possibly be that close to someone that quickly, such a load of shite

Reactions: 5
Not necessarily, depends how long her labour was. I was walking the dog at 11am, in hospital at 4.20 and born by 6.30 with my littlest!
Well very true. I also thought she had no bump at the pumpkin patch and looked utterly wrecked 😂. Don’t think I would have trekked round a pumpkin field of mud hours after birth in a cream outfit. However I did go to soft play the day after giving birth 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.