Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I have worked in retail so anyone coming e.g regional manager to visit it’s always the morning.
Oh yeah, managers all running round like the Queen is visiting. If only customers knew to time their shop for when there’s A Visit as the shop always looks it’s best then.

Gotta take that selfie when your “best friend” face times you when she’s in labour. She’s an absolute narcissist through and through. Can’t even play with her own son without it being about her!!!
I don’t doubt it was with SS agreement, theyre both playing the same game and benefitting from their “friendship”

Very erratic behaviour!
It’s the classic pity me, feel sorry for me, now buy my stuff to make me feel better. The hubs are rushing off to Tesco as we speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he drools a lot? Could be teething or because of the speech delay, muscles in his mouth might not be as strong. Possibly got dribble bibs on to save his collar being drenched.
My lad didnt speak until he was 4 and was such a dribbler! Never really linked the 2 things but must be a thing.

Also, crying troll again. Feeling left out Hincy?

Reactions: 3
She’s already admitted she doesn’t understand how ADs work, I thought she was an award winning saleswoman🤔🤔🤔
duck sake it like a nurse or doctor saying they don't understand how a BP machine works. She's a liar and all her little fucktard huns fall for it. I hate Huns with a passion they are a disgrace to mankind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My lad didnt speak until he was 4 and was such a dribbler! Never really linked the 2 things but must be a thing.

Also, crying troll again. Feeling left out Hincy?
Hahahaha definitely is feeling left out... Someone said she'd cry troll once SS had baby. House move announcement yet.

Reactions: 12
That pity me post, she says she is sharing every kind word to drown out 'trolling'. And then shares 4 messages. Is that it Soph? How many of them you wrote yourself mate? Face it, there is no trolling from here and you don't have to look do you? No one makes you go on Tattle Life you do that all by yourself. And if you do get proper troll messages then post them? Let's see them. You, Sophie, are just a massive attention seeker liar.

Reactions: 21
Gotta take that selfie when your “best friend” face times you when she’s in labour. She’s an absolute narcissist through and through. Can’t even play with her own son without it being about her!!!
I have a couple of famous friends, taking screenshots while on Facetime would be a massive no no and get you kicked out of the inner circle faster than you can say 'tend friend'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tattle Mob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do I get a bingo for the troll rant when Stacey announced her baby 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t speak for other threads on here because I only read this thread and Mario’s but I’ve never seen any one write anything remotely threatening on here.
Everyone is kind about her kids too.
If you’re a fan of someone why would you look up “nasty” things to read about them anyway?
This ⬆⬆⬆❤

It's like something from a tit episode of Blue Peter 🤣🤣🤣 (now that's showing my age!!! 🤭🤭🤭)
Absolute desperation to stay popular 🥺😂

Reactions: 8
What al lot of bullshit 🤬 fooking idiots 😂🤣
I defended our honour and asked some very pointed questions about things like Ronnie on the toilet and could they show me these awful bullying posts hating on babies, strangely enough neither got answered and I got blocked. What was heartening though is that a few people who’d never heard of Tattle came and looked and said they couldn’t see the problem and that if anything everyone seemed to love Ronnie and thought he was adorable, so it’s not all bad.

Reactions: 16
Why does call people who don't agree with her, trolls? Soph, take note that not everything is about you, people can disagree with you.

Can someone tell this psycho what a Troll actually us?

Reactions: 23
Reading today's posts..do we have a tattle traitor? 😱
It's me. I'm sorry.
No but apparently so, I seen the info this morn then seen the comment on gram but i can't for the life of me work out who it is 🤷‍♀️ whoever it is FACK OOOOFF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.