Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ma Barker does it and they pay her. She’s probably their cleaner too. Tom and Giovanna Fletcher paid one of their mother’s to do child care, then claimed back the tax

Reactions: 10
No one was asking about her bedding. They have either got it when she was banging on about it before when she bought it from dunelm or they have already got it from her range. Or they didn’t give a tit what was on the bloody dogs bed. Absolutely no one was asking about that bedding

Reactions: 8
Maybe Ma Barker does it and they pay her. She’s probably their cleaner too. Tom and Giovanna Fletcher paid one of their mother’s to do child care, then claimed back the tax
I didn't know this! I've unfollowed Giovanna after seeing her say "she feels guilty for having me time walking thro a field, after doing the school run" wonder if she ever feels guilty leaving them to climb mountains or go in I'm a celeb.

I bet your right tho mad ma will do the childcare and get the money back. By childcare I mean her look after sopha. Kids defend for themselves.

Reactions: 17
Also what’s the point of getting Ronnie to pick an activity card if she’s just gonna pick one herself that’s more Instagramable? I know Ronnie can’t read but don’t get him to pick something if you’re just gonna disregard it anyway 🙄

Reactions: 25
What a surprise, SS has had the baby and hinich cries troll 🙄 so bleeping predictable hun. Poor you!

Reactions: 28
I just find it so sad that the activities she picks do with her son are nothing to do with him but absolutely all to do with filming content for Instagram. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What a surprise, SS has had the baby and hinich cries troll 🙄 so bleeping predictable hun. Poor you!
No one tells her to search her name on the internet, or look on Tattle - she looks herself and is clearly obsessed with checking on here.

She needs to understand that people have opinions (good and bad) and if she is going to plaster her life and family on the internet for the public to see, she is going to get people saying things.

If people are messaging her direct abuse and hate, then that is totally unacceptable and not nice. But pretty sure she is referring to online forums etc

Reactions: 34
I understand she lets him do stuff with flour and sugar and any other kind of stuff like that. Then she has set up the little desk station for him. But he is 2. My nephew is 2 and my sister does all that kind of stuff with him bit he also plays with lego’s, peppa pig sets. Him and and his sister run around the living room with cars and trains and he loves pokemon and super mario. Why does she not let him play with normal kids toys. Why does it alway have to be this flour and water and suger tit show

Reactions: 24
Why has Ronnie got a bib on?
I wonder if he drools a lot? Could be teething or because of the speech delay, muscles in his mouth might not be as strong. Possibly got dribble bibs on to save his collar being drenched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When the Designer of her own bedding doesn't even know the fabric contents, is it any wonder her Tat isn't selling🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - Soph is once again outdone by Stace, please get that phone out of Ronnie’s face.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh the card posts pisses me off... those cards should have been done during lockdown!?! Why the sudden interest in Ronnie now Grinch?? 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
title suggestion…

Her tend besties gone and had a baby, her teshco tat is as bland as gravy…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So which is the true colour Hinch? Same cushions, different day - they look totally different. Shame on you Tesco for using this cretin
She shouldn't be able to filter the stuff she is desperately trying to flog that's false advertising surely

Reactions: 19
The bed in that room is a single but that bedding doesn't come in that size 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
bleeping hell. I'm sorry but that activity for one didn't need to be recorded NOT EVERYTHING needs to be recorded Sophie and its such a stupid activity. Big sheet of paper, 3 or 4 colours, let him paint. And learn colours as you go. It says alot that Ronnie touched the flour and didn't know what to do........
"online trolling" you obviously aren't drowning it out cos you're bringing it up 😂😂😂
Oh and I'm very sorry but the lady licking arse in that comment claiming to be a early learn educator, she needs sacking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She shouldn't be able to filter the stuff she is desperately trying to flog that's false advertising surely
She’s already admitted she doesn’t understand how ADs work, I thought she was an award winning saleswoman🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.