Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never boil some potato's and make mash?
Never throws a roast chicken in the oven?
She almost committed to making a roast once but was up all night thinking about it. She is a child surrounded by enablers. HTH!

(But she actually can cook a roast 🤫 just tends or doesn’t feel like it as it suits her mood/narrative).

Edit to add photos/details

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What is the point of ASA even existing if they do duck ALL??! I’ll be willing to bet there’s been hundreds of complaints about hinch yet they do JACK tit!!! Why???

Reactions: 24
She almost committed to making a roast once but was up all night aNxiOuS about it so Ma made it instead. She is a child surrounded by enablers. Hth!

(But she actually can cook a roast 🤫 just tends or doesn’t feel like it and cries anxiety)
Yes! I had forgotten this but I remember this now. I think this was around the time I really started to wake up and see right through her. I remember at the time seeing really old pictures of food she had made years ago I was thinking how much of a billy bullshitter she was. Thanks for the reminder :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can understand why she had a gastric band, a lot of the time people that have them have a bad relationship with food and can’t stick to a diet/healthy eating. But to continue eating processed & high fat foods and feeding them to your children…..

Reactions: 6
Why is she buying her whole range you have all the stuff sent to you silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#showusyerjugsoioi

Oops sorry that’s what Jimbob put 😉 hers was showmeyourcaddy or something
maybe her followers such as Cumslut and Bumstretcher thought a caddy was a euphemism for a knob and started sending pics that made JimBobLittleStinkyKnob jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she changed her insta bio recently?
From the names & dates to just 'Our boys' ?

Sorry if already been mentioned I haven't been able to fully read through 😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.