Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so desperate for content 🤣🤣🤣
Emphasising how much she lovvvvvves liquid talc ...and hint hint she's nearly run out too .... purely coincidentally putting it on her story!!! 🤭🤭
The one with the green and white logo do their own version.Pretty sure I've found it in Teshco too.

Reactions: 5
Where’s the sudocrem, metanium, wet wipes, yannooo the usual stuff?
And if she’s still working with P&G why isn’t she showing the pampers nappies?

Reactions: 22
which part of the caddy video is an undeclared AD? Liquid talc? Vaseline? Nail files? Sophie?

Also.. What do you need the Vaseline for because I've had 2 kids and never once used vaseline on them?!?! 🥴
the Vaseline is Inch’s don’t you know, how did it get there from the garage??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You remember when they ate soup every day for a good fortnight and then suddenly there was no more soup 😂😂
They are like that with everything. She’s obsessed with it for like a 2 weeks or so and then it’s never mentioned again. For example the gorge foreskin grill, the per-gola, that stupid cleaning cart. I’m sure there are loads more but those are all I can think of right now.

Reactions: 14
There is no excuse in 2021 not to be able to cook a decent meal, she has no budget and with the help of a slow cooker, all the Ninja implements, food kits etc making edible meals should be well within her means. Being a grown arse 31 year old with 2 kids and thinking it's funny not been able to cook is nothing to be proud of.
I'm afraid this attitude towards cooking and food in general will be passed to her kids.
It’s mortifying isn’t it. No one is saying she has to make a coq au vin but for gods sake eat something normal for your family’s health if nothing else!

Imagine when Ron and Lon have school dinners and are baffled because they’ve never had Spag Bol at home. Their teachers and other kids will think they’re loopy! And if they bring home friends from school, what on earth is she going to give them and how will their parents react when little Timmy comes home and says “Ronnies mum gave us pastry with a raw egg on it for tea” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
which part of the caddy video is an undeclared AD? Liquid talc? Vaseline? Nail files? Sophie?

Also.. What do you need the Vaseline for because I've had 2 kids and never once used vaseline on them?!?! 🥴
Four undeclared ads right there. Yeah Vaseline was weird, never used it on mine either.

Reactions: 11
She's so desperate for content 🤣🤣🤣
Emphasising how much she lovvvvvves liquid talc ...and hint hint she's nearly run out too .... purely coincidentally putting it on her story!!! 🤭🤭
She hasn't even tried to buy some you can get it everywhere and it's only a pound

They are like that with everything. She’s obsessed with it for like a 2 weeks or so and then it’s never mentioned again. For example the gorge foreskin grill, the per-gola, that stupid cleaning cart. I’m sure there are loads more but those are all I can think of right now.
Mini sewing machine….

Tbh, if I was Lonnie I would be eyeing up the absolutely psychotic concoctions of gloop that were in my near future and declining to wean at all, ever, never mind at 4 or 6 months....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liquid talc is tit. Smells nice though.
Vaseline. Why? 3 kids later I've never used vaseline on them. Sudocrem or bepanthem yes..... Pointless caddy. Stupid idea

Reactions: 21
Guuuuyyysssssssch remember my vision board I did ages ago

I especially like “ASENAL” and “THEATR” - I’m a best selling author guuuuyssszzzzzz

and I still can’t wait to do BIKERIDES and SEA HUTS …… wtf is that??
5AF49150-5086-4CA5-9677-CF711840F179.jpeg
9C18B593-FBD3-468A-8982-EF7EB37F0B3B.jpeg
E095DCF0-335A-495C-952D-47A1048E0EAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think that, in her latest stories, she just cannot be arsed? Her voice just sounds like she's just doing it for the sake of it. She doesn't actually like the stuff, she's just doing it probably because her management team have told her to. Is she still signed onto GLEAM or Belle PR?

Reactions: 14
I think she's gunning for a paid partnership with a meal kit company, like SS has. That's why she keeps on pushing the "Can't cook" line.

Reactions: 12
Why does she never boil some potato's and make mash?
Never throws a roast chicken in the oven?
Never cooks a steak?
Never makes a pot of home made soup?
Do fish fingers and beans lol?

I could go on and on and on.

You can get ready meals in Iceland/Tesco/M&S etc that are quick and easy for the whole family that you could wing into the oven if you dont want to get the pots and pans out.

Tonight we are having chilli,
Tomorrow it will be mash, beans and vegetable roll, my partner will have ,
Thursday it will be pasta,
Friday it will be steak & home made chips,
Saturday I will be out day drinking with the fam for my mums birthday so probably a jacket potato or a toastie before:m ,
Sunday it will be a roast chicken dinner or maybe hangover depending, it will be a Chinese or pizza :ROFLMAO:

my point being, she never, ever cooks anything of substance for her family and she has no excuse as she is at home all day. Surely Vestlife would like a proper meal and not the shite she makes. Or maybe he gets a kebab on the way home from Willy hill.

By the way, I'm no Gordon Ramsey, we eat quite a bit of meat & spuds (I'm Irish, we love our spuds) and I know everyone is different but I couldn't live on mug shots and whatever else she seems to live on.

Anyway, I'm away back to Mario's thread, haven't been on there in a few days and want to see how if he is still all cosy, so aye.

mwah mwah tons of love, love you all to the moon and back xoxoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think that, in her latest stories, she just cannot be arsed? Her voice just sounds like she's just doing it for the sake of it. She doesn't actually like the stuff, she's just doing it probably because her management team have told her to. Is she still signed onto GLEAM or Belle PR?
Thought that with quite a few recently. Def with Gleam and was with Dundas🤔

Reactions: 4
She hasn't even tried to buy some you can get it everywhere and it's only a pound
She only showed what’s in her caddy to show how much money she has. She’s shown over £50 worth of stuff with those 3 item (liquid talc, Sophie the giraffe and the nail file). She’s also said before she has one in her room too which has the same stuff in so are we to assume she also has the exact same stuff upstairs too? All the stuff she’s shown and can get cheaper alternatives but she’s now at a point where she wants people to know she has money and she doesn’t care if she seems relatable or not.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.