Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f is she talking about????? That makes no sense. You don't believe in labels but you believe in a diagnosis?
If Ronnie has autism, which I'm not beating round the bush, he probably has, then he's autistic. That's not a label you should shy away from, nor should you want to, that's who he is and he should be perfect no matter what. Not beaten down made out to be some spoilt brat like she always does.

She's kinda said what we all know, but kinda didn't but now she's fucked off til Monday. Why not just say yes Ronnie has additional needs and we're working on a diagnosis for him with professionals, we're all learning together and this is new for Jamie and I. At the minute there's talk about it possibly being this and this. I'll update you all further as we get more help and information, I want to use my platform for the good and help other parents out there.

Oh and no one come up to you and said its ok soph awwww shhh shh there there Soph 😴 and I don't believe anyone stared. You were somewhere where families and children go, they'll be PLENTY of tantrums or in Ronnies case, sensory overload causing a meltdown in Peppa pig world. No one with kids would stand and stare. bleeping shut your mouth.
Yes to this. I’m super proud of my son, I am
Always happy to talk about my little boy’s struggles because he is amazing and his disability is a part of that, not something i would ever brush under the carpet. Before his diagnosis I had to explain his ‘rubbish invisible balance needs’ 😂😂 but now his CP diagnosis takes care of all that for me 😂 I work with kids with special needs and they are some of the best people I know 🤷‍♀️ I don’t understand how someone can only be perfect if they fit into a neurotypical box. Disability, hidden or otherwise should never be something to be ashamed of or afraid to be spoken about IMO. ATV trolls x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just read it again and it really doesn’t make sense does it…probably plagiarised and cobbled together again! Like others have said, keep it simple and concise if you have something you want to share, not all this weird tiptoeing around it, plus it’s about HER as usual.

Reactions: 33
She could help her followers by being completely honest, about what help she’s getting, what referrals have been put in, how she’s gone about it all, who she turned to, if nursery are helping, if he’s under SALT, if she can share a video of the poor thing on the toilet I’m pretty sure she could share the information that would help others in the same situation. I’m currently going through it now with my 2yo and iv learnt more from this thread than from her. The statement she put up is just making out she’s being judged about Ronnie and his behaviours, where that’s no where near the truth, she knows it and we know it. She just needs to be more open and honest and none of this skirting around the real issue here, that her son is more than likely on the ASD spectrum. No judgement from me!

Reactions: 32
I know it’s been mentioned on here before but Laura Clery was so open with her sons ASD. She’s made a beautiful video on Insta about it and it broke my heart because I related to it (like so many people). There were things her son finds comforting which my daughter does. She likes to spin etc and we do it together and she loves that we do it together! Laura showed herself rocking her son as he found it therapeutic and I’ve tried it with my daughter when she’s having a sensory overload - it calms her right down. It’s that tiny little thing as a follower what has made my life that bit easier until we get the help we are waiting for.

Sophie could have shared her experience and helped her debatable 4.1 millions followers but she hasn’t! What a bloody shame

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Now that the weather has taken a turn… wonder how long before the first house fire after all the aunties cleaned their radiators with Zoflora and fabric softener 🤦‍♀️
And dryer sheets stuffed down them just for good measure. Apparently their radiators smell when they put them on for the first time. God knows how

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally, speech and autism has been mentioned. I’m glad she’s fully aware and accepting of how Ronnie is and glad he’s getting the help he needs❤
Sometimes people on here are a bit harsh, she could still be coming to terms with this before she wants to address it publicly

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but… she’s been saving this… saving it for a rainy day almost (in fact it’s been saved for emergency use of low engagement and relatability…fact)
What a cretin. It’s so transparent!
It’s been saved caused guarantee staceys had pickle and will be announced over next few days she’s so predictable using her child again for content disgusting xx

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Not one to defend Hinch normally but I understand her not wanting to “label” before a diagnosis. My nephew has a autism diagnosis and he’s 3 almost 4. It’s taken my sister and my brother in law since he was 1 to get the diagnosis and even now it’s a very cloudy diagnosis and autism is very different for different children. Which is why I think it takes different amounts of time for different children to be diagnosed.
It might that hinch is just beginning to get that diagnosis now and hasn’t wanted to label it straight away. Which is exactly what my sister wanted to do

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Right, I'm behind here so bear with me lol!

Ronnie is just adorable, I genuinely think he's a lovely little boy from what I can see. Yes he has some speech issues and yes, probably sensory/autistic issues but that's just him- its all part of who he is. Unfortunately I do not think Hinch has been responsible about it at all though and by God she could have done some real good if she had. Yeah Covid hit and yeah, it affected children, but his issues aren't just a slight delaying due to Covid, there is clearly an issue that needs working with so he gets the absolute best chance at working with it. She's just ignored it, tried to pretend everything is fabulous and covered in fairy dust, like everything else - smoke and bloody mirrors and its so frustrating. Its bollocks frankly and she is doing more harm than good. Love your adorable little boy and do some good by getting him the right help, you're not short on funds ffs. Then go on this platform you have where there will be thousands of parents with children with similar issues and share your experiences, be honest, be raw and do some good for something for once in your bloody life rather than making it all about sales and money. Ronnie clearly had the best time at Peppa Pig World and it was great to see him interacting and working with that puzzle etc. I suspect the colours blew his mind after living in that compound forever, no wonder he had a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We all know you're reading here Sophie. No one is proud of you for talking, no one is giving you a little mummy trophy 🏆 you're yet again drip feeding - Ronnie isn't a game, i know you like to think he is but he's not, he's just a little boy being publicly embarrassed by his mother basically saying he's a brat and his little meltdowns are tantrums, when they're not, he's not a joke to boost your interaction gain on Instagram. Either speak about his journey properly to help other parents in your situation, or better yet, say you want privacy whilst getting him a diagnosis and help, then keep him and lennie off your page and give them privacy they deserve until they're old enough to authorise being published eveywhere. I'm really disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Oh so now she’s realised she can gain some followers and money she’s addressing it! bleeping vile behaviour, she loves her Instagram more than that child and it’s becoming more and more apparent. She’s only had Lonnie because she’s got guilt over her tit parenting that Ron’s had from her.
I didn’t think she could get any lower

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not one to defend Hinch normally but I understand her not wanting to “label” before a diagnosis. My nephew has a autism diagnosis and he’s 3 almost 4. It’s taken my sister and my brother in law since he was 1 to get the diagnosis and even now it’s a very cloudy diagnosis and autism is very different for different children. Which is why I think it takes different amounts of time for different children to be diagnosed.
It might that hinch is just beginning to get that diagnosis now and hasn’t wanted to label it straight away. Which is exactly what my sister wanted to do
You're giving her too much credit my love, she's worded things like that to keep people guessing, it'll boost her little interaction numbers. She knows what she's doing. It's been months of her making Ronnie out to be some little clown, lying about him constantly, using a fake *there* and making it out like he said it. Ronnie is nothing but money to her. Plain and simple.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Sometimes people on here are a bit harsh, she could still be coming to terms with this before she wants to address it publicly
I totally agree and that’s why I’m glad she’s finally addressed it. She’s done herself no favours though lying about things in the past, but now it’s on the table, all anyone wants is Ronnie to get all the help he needs and her to finally show the honesty in Ronnie or get him off Instagram if she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Somehow, instead of actually posting something that might help others, she's managed to turn it into a sob fest for her.
I don't believe for a second that people were looking down at her if Ronnie was having a bad time. She lies all the time and she does it for sympathy. Despicable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Also the amount of tantrums/meltdowns that must happen at bleeping Peppa Pig World of all places, as if anyone would bat an eyelid 😂

Reactions: 46
Then she shouldn't of said anything at all and he shouldn't be shown on her page.
All she's done is drip feed information about a child whos being treat like a toy, that isn't the right way to go about it. She should be keeping him off her page and not lying about him. Open your eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here come some aww sympathy for Soph. Refresh your Instagram and read her story again. None of that was about Ronnie. It's all about her. What a bleeping joke.
Ah I'm done 👋

Reactions: 58
Correct me if I'm wrong but what I see myself and fellow tatters asking is for Hinch to be honest about Ronnie's behaviours/meltdowns etc and the quite obvious speech delay. Not to just label him as a brat and a naughty lockdown child. The excuses are tiresome.

Any rational adult with more than 2 working braincells and a platform as big as hers would at least mention their suspicions and how they're going about supporting Ron and themselves. Being an SEN parent is hard. It's a battle with so many people and things and for once she could do good by her children and not be so god damn selfish!! It's OK to feel hurt, bitter confused etc when faced with a neuro diverse child but duck Me she needs to start acting like a parent now not an overgrown child!!!!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.